English Edition The Magic of Robert-Houdin Pre-Pub Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Mark Jensen » 10/18/02 05:10 PM

Hi,

We have some great news about one of the most highly anticipated books to come along in a long time.

The English Edition of "The Magic of Robert-Houdin - An Artist's Life" by Christian Fechner is due out early next year (current date is late January or early February).

Place your Pre-Order today and SAVE $65. We have been informed that this will be an extremely limited edition and may be sold out before it's publication date.

We highly recommend that you place your order for this set of books as soon as possible. Our pre-order price is good until December 31, 2002 or until our allotment is sold.

For more information or to place your order click on the book title below:

The Magic of Robert-Houdin - An Artist\'s Life by Christian Fechner - Sale: $185 (Regular $250)

During checkout please choose the appropriate shipping option.

Foreign orders please email me at Houdin@thats-impossible.com for shipping rates.

As per our normal policy we will not charge your credit card until we ship the book
***IF you order additional items with this book and want them shipped separately additional shipping charges may apply***

Best Regards,

Mark Jensen
That\'s Impossible
Mark Jensen

Postby Mark Jensen » 10/20/02 10:35 AM

Hi,

If you haven't seen it, there is a great interview with Christian Fechner in the November Genii.

Here is some additional info:

1. In general Insured UPS Ground will cost you between $10 - $15 for shipment in the US. My website will give you several UPS options for US shipments during checkout.

2. It is highly possible that we will have the books before the Jan/Feb. date provided above. We will keep you apprised as the date firms up.

Best,

Mark Jensen
www.thats-impossible.com
Mark Jensen

Postby Mark Jensen » 12/20/02 08:03 PM

Hi,

My distributor has less than 100 copies of this book set still available. This is just a reminder that you have until Dec. 31st to pre-order the book. (Although it may be OUT OF PRINT before then).

I will send people who place an order a confirmation email that their copy of this work is reserved.

Best,

Mark
That\'s Impossible Home Page
Mark Jensen

Postby Mark Jensen » 12/22/02 10:22 AM

Hi,

This weekend I upgraded the shopping software on my website. If you tried to place an order and experienced problems (broken links and/or it couldn't process your order during checkout) they are now fixed so that you can place your order.

If you should find any other problems I'd appreciate an email (I'm now on first name basis with customer support ;) )

Best,

Mark
Mark Jensen

Return to Collector's Marketplace