On the lookout for Ken Brooke Magic

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Paul Green » 10/05/01 10:04 PM

Hi All,

I am on the constant search for any and all Ken Brooke equipment. I constantly use almost everything Ken sold. I need back-up pieces. If you are willing to part with these "gems", please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Green
paulgreen@earthlink.net
Paul Green

Postby Guest » 10/26/01 05:00 AM

Paul, I occasionally come across some stuff in Club sales - Tamariz Rabbits, Cervon's dirty deal - other bits 'n' bobs - what sort of kit specifically are you after?

Brendan

Postby Paul Green » 10/26/01 06:19 AM

Hi Brendan,

When it comes to Ken Brooke stuff,... I am looking for anything and everything!!!

BTW, please contact me directly for some special news that will be important for you in Glasgow.

Thank you,
Paul Green
paulgreen@earthlink.net
Paul Green

Postby Richard Morrell » 10/26/01 06:19 AM

Paul,

I don't know if you are aware but a UK trade show magician called Paul Stone currently holds manufacturing rights to the Ken Brooke range, and is just in the process of re-releasing, not sure what exactly, but he is advertising his lecture over here at the minute, which includes a dem of the Ken Brooke range, we are thinking of booking for our club so if I hear any more I will let you know.

Rich.
Richard Morrell

Postby Paul Green » 10/26/01 06:23 AM

Thanks Rich,

I know Paul Stone (pretty good magician, himself). I am aware that he holds the manufacturing and marketing rights for the Ken Brooke Range. Please let him know that I am still interested in anything he is selling.

Thank you,

Paul Green
Paul Green

Postby Guest » 10/27/01 02:32 AM

Me too!! ;)

Postby Robert Kane » 01/07/02 08:22 PM

Dear Paul: You should check out this site that I read about on the Magic Times site:
http://www.taurusmagic.net/usedmagic1.html

They had a bunch of Ken Brooke items.

Hope this is useful. Regards, Robert :)
Robert Kane

Postby Paul Green » 01/07/02 11:33 PM

Thanks, Robert. Very interesting and eclectic collection of Ken Brooke stuff. Business will be done!

Happy New Year!

Regards,

Paul :D
Paul Green

Return to Collector's Marketplace