Tayade passed away

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby Pete Biro » 10/29/04 09:02 AM

This was sent to me this morning:

Dear Mr. Pete Biro,

I am very sorry to give you a sad news that my father Mr. D.A. Tayade passed away on 24th Oct & left a long trail of his unforgettable sweet memories behind.

It is still difficult for all of us to know the bitter fact of my father's death. I am still unable to come out of it.

I am very much sure that 24th Oct will be a special day in the Heaven to welcome an Angel who is the possessor of Truth , Purity, Generousness & Unselfishness.

I was on a business tour to France, Belgium & Portugal & just returned on 19th & had to face this terrible day on 24th Oct. He passed away in his sleep early morning. He seemed very calm & peaceful. He was running 88 yrs, but I always believed that he would easily cross 90, hence could never believe that he will leave us so soon. I really get lost the moment I enter his bedroom & see his empty bed, which reminds me about my bitter truth that there will never be that supporting & protecting hand on my head which always blessed me throughout my life.

Today I really wish I was a real magician to do some true miracles.

I Thank you from bottom of my Heart for your kind support & help till today & in my future life.

With Warm Regards

Anand D. Tayade
Prop:- TAYADE'S MAGIC SHOP
Dadar, Mumbai- 28, India

Tel / Fax :- +91 22 2422 9293
E-mail:- tmsmagic@vsnl.com
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Return to General