Halloween Magic

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby JR Russell » 09/27/02 09:19 AM

Now that the fun season is about to be upon us. I was curious what some favorite Halloween effects? I will also be doing the obigatory handing of treats out at the door and was wondering if anybody could offer a "trick" they would do for a trick or treater? So my 3 interests would be:

Close Up
Parlor
Door
JR Russell
"Fly Navy"
JR Russell

Postby Jeff Haas » 09/27/02 12:44 PM

Door: After you do whatever you do to scare the kiddies, hold out a bowl of candy...with a layer of plastic spiders all over the candy. "Here, take one..." Let them take a spider, too. (Even better if they are spider rings.)

Jeff
Jeff Haas

Postby Guest » 09/27/02 06:31 PM

Since you brought it up... I plan to use my Dave Powell Newspaper Seance gimmick on a huge candy bowl... and have my other REAL hand hidden under the candy through a hole in the bowl - and GRAB the kiddies hands as they collect their loot! :eek: He he he...

Postby Guest » 02/27/03 03:40 AM

Originally posted by Asrah:
Since you brought it up... I plan to use my Dave Powell Newspaper Seance gimmick on a huge candy bowl... and have my other REAL hand hidden under the candy through a hole in the bowl - and GRAB the kiddies hands as they collect their loot! :eek: He he he...
Anyone knows the adress to Dave Powell's webpage?

/Goran

Postby Pete Biro » 02/27/03 09:37 AM

Magic Castle manager James Williams, offers kids soup from a large bowl...heheheh... :D

Last year, at the door, I had a skewer through my tongue. :p

Year before we had a tape recorder playing our dog growling. :eek:
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Return to General