Books for Sale...Hard to Find Titles...5 Days Only!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Guest » 08/10/05 03:03 PM

These books are up for IMMEDIATE 5-DAY SALE ONLY. The sale starts today, Wednesday (08-10-05) and will end Monday at 6 PM CST (08-15-05). If you want any of these books, now is the last time to purchase...any unsold books will be sold to a book merchant. All sales are for the US only. Insurance is not included. I will discount your shipping for multiple book purchases.

My name is Frank Brown. I have sold books to the magic profession in more than thirty successfully conducted eBay auctions as 850frankb. If you have any concerns, please read my glowing eBay feedback. Pictures are available for each of the books by e-mail request.

All books will be sold on a 'first come, first served basis,' with your purchase confirmation coming by e-mail from me.

Please DO NOT POST your questions on Genii...due to Browser conflictions, I WILL NOT be unable to respond to you!

E-mail purchase confirmations or questions to me at: frankbrown1@earthlink.net
Or call me in Pensacola, FL at: (850) 438-7318

Thank you for your interest, and good luck!

-Frank Brown

"Jarrett" VERY GOOD! $50.00
"Jarrett"/Hardbound w/dustjacket/Steinmeyer, James H./Magic Inc. This collectible 1981 first edition book from Steinmeyer is in VG (very good) condition with absolutely no book wear and is out of print and no longer available. Dust jacket has slight edge wear.
(shipping $8)

"The Illustrated History of Magic" LIKE NEW! $18.00
"The Illustrated History of Magic"/Hardbound w/dustjacket and clear plastic cover/Christopher, Milbourne/Thomas Y. Crowell Company. This book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear and is out of print and no longer available.
(shipping $7)

"The World's Greatest Magic" LIKE NEW! $15.00
"The World's Greatest Magic"/Hardbound w/dustjacket and clear plastic cover/Clark, Hyla M./Crown Publishers, Inc. This book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear and is out of print and no longer available.
(shipping $7)

"Learned Pigs & Fireproof Women" LIKE NEW! $9.00
"Learned Pigs & Fireproof Women"/Softcover/Jay, Ricky/Warner Books. This book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear and is out of print and no longer available.
(shipping $5)

"Dunninger's Complete Encyclopedia of Magic" VERY GOOD! $8.00
"Dunninger's Complete Encyclopedia of Magic"/Hardbound w/dustjacket/Dunninger, Joseph/The Hamlyn Group Limited. This book is in VG (very good) condition with absolutely minimal wear and is out of print and no longer available.
(shipping $5)

"Rings In Your Fingers" LIKE NEW! $7.00
"Rings In Your Fingers"/Hardbound w/dustjacket/Fitzee, Dariel/Magic Limited. This book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear and is out of print.
(shipping $4)

"Blackstone A Magician's Life" LIKE NEW! $10.00
"Blackstone A Magician's Life"/Hardbound w/dust jacket/Waldron, Daniel/David Meyer Magic Books. This $38 book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear.
(shipping $5)

"Magic & Meaning" LIKE NEW! $15.00
"Magic & Meaning"/Hardbound w/dust jacket/Burger, Eugene & Neale, Robert E./Hermetic Press, Inc. This book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear.
(shipping $5)

"The Great Leon Vaudeville Headliner" LIKE NEW! $30.00
"The Great Leon Vaudeville Headliner"/Hardbound/Caveney, Mike/Magical Publications. This book is number #898 of 1000 copies and is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear, and is out of print and unavailable.
(shipping $7)

"13 Steps to Mentalism" LIKE NEW! $12.00
"13 Steps to Mentalism"/Hardbound w/dust jacket/Corinda, Tony/Louis Tannen, N.Y.C. This book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear.
(shipping $6)

"The Great Illusionists" VERY GOOD! $6.00
"The Great Illusionists"/Hardbound w/dust jacket/Dawes, Edwin A./Chartwell Books, Inc. There is a half-inch crimp in the back cover of the book and the dust jacket is missing a small corner (see photo). This book is in VG (very good) condition with very little wear, and is out of print.
(shipping $5)

"Levante His Life, No Illusion" LIKE NEW! $30.00
"Levante His Life, No Illusion"/Hardbound w/dust jacket/Blackmore, Kent/Mike Caveney's Magic Words. This book is number #196 of 1000 copies and is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear, and is out of print and unavailable.
(shipping $7)

"Secrets Draun From Underground" LIKE NEW! $20.00
"Secrets Draun From Underground"/Hardbound/Kaufman, Richard/Kaufman and Greenberg. This book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear.
(shipping $6)

"Coin Magic" LIKE NEW! $18.00
"Coin Magic"/Hardbound/Kaufman, Richard/Kaufman and Greenberg. This book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear and is out of print.
(shipping $6)

"Professional Magic for Children" LIKE NEW! $5.00
"Professional Magic for Children"/Hardbound w/dust jacket/Ginn, David/A Scarlett Green Publication. This first edition book is in LN (like new) condition with absolutely no wear.
(shipping $4)

"The Success Book" Books 1-3 VERY GOOD! $22.00
Sold as a set only. "The Success Book" Books 1-3/Soft cover with comb-binding/Marshall, Frances & Jay/Magic Inc. These books are in VG (very good) condition with little wear. If you can find a set in NF (near fine) condition, they sell for $76...my price for all three books is LESS THAN THE PRICE OF ONE BOOK!
(shipping $9)

3 Highly Sought After Titles by G. Blake, E. Joseph & J. Novak LIKE NEW! $12.00
Sold as a set only. "Comedy Magic"/Soft cover/Blake, George/Hades Publications. This highly sought after book is in LN (like new) condition with almost no wear. "Eddie Joseph on...Cups & Balls"/Soft cover/Joseph, Eddie/Abbott's Magic Company. This highly sought after book is in VG (very good) condition with almost no wear. "The Egg Bag Book"/Soft cover/Novak, John/Stevens Magic Emporium. This book is in LN (like new) condition with almost no wear.
(shipping $7)

Return to Collector's Marketplace