Ten Videos Left! $15 Each

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Mitch Praver » 11/14/02 07:50 AM

All videos are in very good condition. Tapes are $15 each (plus $5 per order for S & H). Requests will be satisfied on a first-come, first-served basis – based on the time your E-mail was sent to me at mpraver@hotmail.com . I prefer payment by Paypal, but will accept a check or money order, too. I hope that you enjoy these tapes as much as I have.

1)Kevin James Presents: The Floating Rose Video
2)Harry Lorayne: World's Best Teacher, Entertainer, Vol. 4
3)Darwin Ortiz Card Shark (Vol. 1) included The Showdown, The Cross, Four to One and The One-Handed Poker Deal and (Vol. 3) includes Blockbuster, Mr. Lucky, Time and Again and more.(2 X $15)
4)Ken Krenzel: Up Close (Vol. 5) -- includes The Bewildering Coin, Balducci Extraction, Dropsey Vanish and more.
5)Workers Video Series: 100 Minutes with Michael Close -- includes The Frog Prince, Ring and Shoelace routine, El Cheepo Magic Club and more.
6)Convention at the Capital 1999 – starring Aldo Colombini, Paul Green, Lee Earle, Gregory Wilson, Paul Wilson and Chad Long.
7)The Art of Hopping Tables: Magic Menu's Video of the Year Featuring Mark Leveridge (Vol. 1 Insights/Vol. 2 Effects) (2 X $15).
8)The Complete Cups and Balls – Michael Ammar (Vol. 1) – Includes beginning sleights, Loading Ball, Faking the Load, Routining Tips.
9)David's Roth's Expert Coin Magic Made Easy (Vol. 1) Note: This great volume is not part of the L&L DVD series. Basic Coin Magic Sleights.
10)Eugene Burger's Magical Voyages (Part 2): A Voyage to the Unreal World – includes The Card in the Hat, The Five Gifts of Life, The Wagers of Sin, Corner in the Glass.
Mitch Praver

Return to Collector's Marketplace