I hope you'll all take this in the spirit it is offered, fun.
TOP 10 PET PEEVES ABOUT THE GENII FORUM
10. People who were never here before, join, and make their first post trying to sell something!
9. Posters who use the “originally posted by” feature to display a post which is already plainly shown immediately above!
8. Posters who see a thread progressing along and start a new thread on the exact thing we were already talking about!
7. The “Post a Poll” feature!
6. Typing your post, checking your post, correcting your post, posting your post, and then finding the typos!
5. Posters who don't answer the question a thread asks, and instead, attempt to be Eugene Burger!
4. The overuse of the phrases, “It seems to me”, “Hope this helps”, and “Just my two cents”!
3. Hearing about Richard going to the movies, watching movies, producing “Sexy Magic”, but being “too busy with Genii” to finish the Jennings books!
2. The new “blinking” yellow/white lamps…How sad is it to wait until its yellow, so that as we wait for the next page to come up, we can look at what topics we'll click next?!
And the number one pet peeve about the Genii Forum…
1. Any recurrence of “books vs. e books”!