Videos for sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Bob » 11/06/02 08:21 PM

Videos for sale:

1) Zack Stacks: Jim Zachary, The Art of Dice Stacking, L & L Publishing, 1998. Lots of info on this art. It was summed up by Simon Lovell on the box: My dice stacking routine is one that I normally close by bar set with-I consider it that powerful. The man that taught me was Jim Zachary. As for as I am concerned, he is the finest teacher alive! Be sure and get this. $10, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).

2) How To Make A Promotional Video by David Lee Wolfe, Sound Doctrine, 2000. Besides being a professional magician (Joe Stevens has featured Davids other three videos in the Stevens Magic Emporium catalogues), David is also the senior director of Harvest Communications, and has developed videos for customers such as Lear jet, NCR, Boeing, Cessna, Coleman, PizzaHut, Raytheon Aircraft, and Safelite Auto Glass. This is a video of a lecture on producing your own promo video, covering such areas as how to save money, how to select a production, and how to do it yourself. Lots of useful information. Autographed. $16, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

bobn3@southwind.net
Bob

Postby Bob » 11/10/02 09:33 PM

Hi all,

Video #1 is now $8, and #2 is now $12. The shipping remains the same.

Thanks,

Bob
Bob

Postby Guest » 11/19/02 08:59 PM

I'll take Zack Stacks; sill avaialbel. mjkaplan@steuber.com

Return to Collector's Marketplace