FLORA MARKETING CONFERENCES

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
John Smetana

FLORA MARKETING CONFERENCES

Postby John Smetana » November 10th, 2002, 2:45 pm

I was lucky enough to be able to attend three of Brian Flora's Marketing Conferences in New Mexico in 1990, 1991 and the final one in 1992.
I have available audio tapes of each of the two day conferences with all the lectures,Q & A, etc.( There are seven tapes-60 to 90 minutes each, for each year) Included on these tapes are dozens upon dozens of marketing ideas, programs, alterative markets, direct mail ideas,brochure design ,and much much more. Each year covered different topics but all are extremely valuable.
These tapes are the next best thing to being there. Sets of tapes were sold to "invisible registrants"( those unable to attend) for the same price as a full registration. The cost was in the neighborhood of $275.00, if I recall correctly.
I've gotten all the use I could from these tapes and they're available to you at $50.00 for each year or all three years for $125.00 plus postage.
If you're interested please act quickly since I will posting these on e bay within the next ten days.
Please contact me by e mail at:
MAGE928@aol.com

Best thoughts,
John Smetana

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”