Wanted: Stewart James in Print

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Ruben Padilla » 07/17/02 09:36 PM

Any chance in hell somebody wants to part with a copy of this book?
Visit www.MagiciansOnly.com for exclusive book, trick, DVD, & convention reviews!
Ruben Padilla

Postby Guest » 08/08/02 02:10 PM

I have a copy currently up at ebay -- ending Thursday evening 8/8/02 see item#2126708092

Postby Ruben Padilla » 08/08/02 08:53 PM

Gammabean, thanks for the info, but I certainly wish you would have posted earlier (when you first put it up for bid).
I checked the forum twenty minutes after your auction ended, and only six and a half hours after you left your post. Had you posted earlier (even as late as yesterday), you would have gotten a lot more for your book.

It's both our loss :(

Anybody else willing to part with a copy???
Visit www.MagiciansOnly.com for exclusive book, trick, DVD, & convention reviews!
Ruben Padilla

Postby Mark Jensen » 08/08/02 11:24 PM

Sorry I don't have any of the In Prints for sale. However, for anyone looking I have a couple copies of the regular edition of The James File and one Deluxe Collectors Edition (currently on sale for only $215 + shipping).

This is a great set of books.

Best,

Mark
That\'s Impossible
Mark Jensen

Postby Guest » 08/09/02 09:39 PM

I'm sorry I missed you too, I stumbled onto the site yesterday while looking for something else. I happened to notice your post. I put my post up about two minutes after I registered for the first time at the site.

Postby Guest » 08/13/02 11:17 PM

A copy of the book is currently being auctioned on ebay :D at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2131033091

Postby Craig Matsuoka » 08/14/02 01:07 PM

Wow! What a great site this is. All you gotta do is ask and *POOF*! It appears like magic on eBay.

Hmm.

Anybody have Barry Govan's "Charts" lecture notes?

Earl Nelson's Video Workshops?

How about a natural ability with coins? If you ain't usin' yours, I'll take it. How much you want?

And my childhood innocence...you got that too? Great, let's talk.
Craig Matsuoka

Return to Collector's Marketplace