WWW.MARTINKA.COM Now over 400 lots online!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby martinka » 03/04/04 10:22 PM

The 12th martinka.com auction will be online from March 8th - 21st. This Auction will include a wide range of material of interest to both collectors and performing magicians. With over 350 lots, it is our largest collection offered to date.

There will be posters from Thurston, Raymond, Balckstone Sr., Chung Ling Soo and others. Other interesting items include an early Raymond Scrapbook and some signed Houdini pieces.

Also apparatus from P&L, Thayer, Martinka and some clever Massey effects to name a few. And then dozens of vintage and modern books, 8X10s and some DVDs at bargain prices.

Many items will be sold without reserve. The lots will be available for viewing and bidding beginning Monday March 8th by visiting: www.martinka.com/auction .

To bid and receive special updates, please register if you have not already by visiting: www.martinka.com and clicking on the register link.

Martinka & Co. is now accepting consignments for our next auction (June 2004), if you have items that you would like included, please contact me asap as it is already filling up.

magic@martinka.com or (212) 279-6079.

:genii:

Ted Bogusta
Ted Bogusta
Martinka & Co.
wwww.martinka.com
201-444-7576
martinka

Postby martinka » 03/12/04 12:11 PM

The 12th martinka.com auction is now underway.

There are several hundred lots on line and many more are being added.

We have extended the auction to March 21st in order to accommodate even more lots than originally planned.

The items can be viewed at:
www.martinka.com/auction

We have also added some nice features to the system including a gallery view of the items.

Check in often as we continue to list more items.

On the way are magic tokens, bookplates, DVDs, some Rare P&L pieces and more.

Ted

Ted Bogusta
Martinka & Co.
wwww.martinka.com
201-444-7576
martinka

Postby martinka » 03/18/04 05:45 PM

There are now well over 400 items listed for auction at martinka.com. Items have been added across all categories and there is something for everyone.

Many items are being sold without reserve and there are some great bargains still available.

We've just posted a Kellar poster for $2,499, cabinet photos of Devant and Imro Fox, Scarce Tenyo pieces, and a few rare items from P&L.

As always, the listings are available at:
www.martinka.com/auction
Ted Bogusta
Martinka & Co.
wwww.martinka.com
201-444-7576
martinka

Postby martinka » 03/21/04 01:42 AM

A quick reminder that the martinka.com auction ends today.

There are well over 400 lots including some items that you may not see again for a long time. There are also quite a few bargain lots in the $10 - $20 range.

Best of Luck,
Ted

Ted Bogusta
Martinka & Co.
wwww.martinka.com
201-444-7576
martinka

Postby Guest » 03/21/04 06:37 AM

Am I the only one that stopped at the "User Agreement" and desided against bidding on these items? :eek: Read part 4 of the agreement. :confused:

Postby Richard Kaufman » 03/21/04 08:42 AM

Part four simply states that the auctioneer has the right to stop an auction at any time and reject a bid from any party.
This is standard in online auctions, and eBay has an identical clause.
Why would you worry about that?
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Postby Guest » 03/21/04 09:08 AM

Jeffyz,
I have to agree with Richard on that one. What is the problem, it is a stardard agreement.I have been buying from Ted now for about his last 4 auctions and never had any problem at all. Items were as stated and price was good and the transaction was smooth.I currently have 4 bids going on the current auction which ends this evening.
All I have to say is, "Try You'll Like It"
Rennie

Return to Collector's Marketplace