Books for sale:
1) Magic for Professionals by Jason Randal. Published in 1982 by Jason Randal and the Upsha Group. This book is 60 pages, and is soft-cover, comb bound. This book is long out of print, and is written for the working professional. It covers how to obtain work (particularly in restaurants and private parties), routing your act, and numerous routines, including Reset 21, The Risque Aces, Acupressure, The Body Language Challenge, The Sugar Trick, The Two Second Watch Steal, The Kung-Fu Coin. Dont pass this by. $25, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).
2) A Lifetime of Joy by Ken Brooke. Published by Jeff Busby Magic, Inc. in Sept. 1982 (first edition). This book is soft cover comb bound, and is 16 pages. Contains lots of routines and ideas, including: cigar tube gag, two newspaper gags, two gags for the barman, fly-away cigarette, repeat pocket business, sunglasses card discovery, kens presentation for the malini coin game, coin transposition, comedy flare-up cigarette vanish, two routines for the card on forehead, blindfold card catch gag, first prize gag, kens handling of the lit cigarette vanish, kens presentation for the electrostatic cigarette, two shocker gags, vending machine gag, double air pressure reverse revelation, rear end card discovery, kens handling for big deal, business for the linking rings, business for the paper balls over the head, hand shaking business, electric chair business, Charlie edwards set-up deck, and Charlie edwards spirit know instructions. $15, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).
3) The Fred Kaps Chinese Coin Trick. Soft cover, published by Paul Stone, Ace Place Magic, 1984, 15 pages. The coins are not provided, just the routine. You all know what this is. $15, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).
4) Bob OstinLas Vegas Desert Magic Seminar March 15-18, 1984. These are his expanded lecture notes edited and illustrated by David Britland. Soft cover, comb bound, 18 pages. Includes numerous routines and ideas including: the vanishing deck, the optical coin production, the lie detector, flash cigarette vanisher, a better cigarette pull, backward cards trick, the serendipity card change, coin through hank, sponge ball to dice, skullocation routine, fan hide move, coins across, picking up the pieces, challenge coin across, spellbound variation, thimble vanish, ring and cord, sleightly haunted, the flugle bug, the thought transmitter, a use for the faulty follower (vernons variant), four in one routine plus one, liquid production from cup, coins through table and basket vanish, corner to corner dice stack, pipe dream, pandoras boxes (version two), invisible thread? (this is a routine where a thread spool spins in your hand when you pull the invisible thread off of it), jumping cigar band, and hofzinsers key for. $15, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).
5) Cards HitThe Card Magic of Jerry Sadowitz. Written by Jerry (contains the card magic of Jerry and Leon Boydes) and published by Martin Breese in 1984. Soft cover, comb bound, 38 pages. Contains lots of good routines, including: The Last Deadfall, The Persuaders, Come Again, Prone to Live Dangerously, Jaffa Cakes, Slip Jog, Cover Shift, Monkey Feathers, Try, Hardman, Why Not?, This Never Happened to the Other Fella!, My Name is Kerr, Vendetta, Somethings Up!, The Five of Diamonds, Thatcher Out!, Cut Palm, Wish You Were Here, Another One, What-Me-Worry?, C.N.D., and Sparrows Tears. $18, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).
6) Scott YorkCups and Balls. Published by Jeff Busby Magic. Soft cover, 16 pages. Includes the X-Rated Cups and Balls Routine (named this by Scotty because he said you could perform this in the nude), and the Technicolor X-Rated Cups and Balls Routine. $10, plus $4 shipping (priority mail).
If you order more than one item, the shipping cost can be adjusted.