Fisher's material

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Fisher's material

Postby Guest » October 17th, 2001, 10:16 am

Does anybody know where I can get MORE material by aron fisher??? I already have his note, "The Sleight Album." But I would like to get a copy of his video, also I heard that he had a book comming out soon. HELP ME MR. WIZARD!!!

Spydur

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Fisher's material

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 17th, 2001, 3:06 pm

Hermetic Press (Stephen Minch) will be publishing a book of Aaron Fisher's in, I think, 2002.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Bill Mullins

Re: Fisher's material

Postby Bill Mullins » October 17th, 2001, 4:13 pm

There is a one-man issue of Labyrinth from
Stephen Hobbs featuring Fisher's stuff. The 1st printing is gone (does anyone have any
back issues of Labyrinth for sale??), but there was another printing that Fisher sold
at lectures. (Isn't there an Alain Nu issue done the same way?). As always, check with H&R books (Denny & Lee might also have one).

Man, he is good. His "Illusion Control" accomplishes the same thing as "Tilt/Depth
Illusion", but you can let the Spectator insert the card into the deck, instead of the
magician. This move immediately should go into your Ambitious Card routine (or any other time you want to get a card to second from the top).

Bill Mullins

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”