www.MagicEstateSale.com- 25% off everything on website

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Kurt Lee Flickner » 04/28/03 07:44 PM

Here is the GREAT news, Everything on the website is 25% off the listed price that I am selling it for, that is 25% off the "NOW PRICE" a tremendous savings. Some Great Values. This sale is an annual sale that will end Wednesday (4/30/03) night midnight, my time, that is Pacific Standard time, this is a hard fact, so don't wait till the last minute to place your order.

Of course many of the items, are one of, which means first come, first served,, I will continually update website over next 3 days, to let viewers have a fairly updated idea of what items are still available.

If you see something you want copy and paste the top line of the item description into an email, that top line includes the name of the item, my stock #, and my list price, and send me the email with your shipping address, I will reserve your items, and send you a return email, with an invoice, and I will calculate the 25 % sale discount, and give you payment instructions.

Estate Sale
www.MagicEstateSale.com

Thank you all.
Kurt
Kurt Lee Flickner
www.MagicEstateSale.com
Kurt Lee Flickner

Return to Collector's Marketplace