Hofzinser, Kaplan, Jeffreys, Vernon...FOR SALE!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Guest » 11/14/02 07:27 PM

THE MAGIC OF J.N. HOFZINSER...More than 200 pages, more than 100 photos and illustrations, and descriptions of more than 80 Hofzinser effects. Most were designed for use in Hofzinser's salon under close-up conditions, and over half include Hofzinser's original patter used in presentations.
Among the effects are Hofzinser's unique cups-and-balls routine, a copper/silver coin transposition, his linking ring routine, "The Word" (a brilliant book test), his legendary card rise, and "The Apotheosis of the Rose". A special feature of the book is its Appendix, which contains selections from letters which Dr. Hofzinser wrote to two of his students.
Contains all the material from the original edition, as well as numerous new annotations, photographs, and illustrations, and a comprehensive historical introduction.
Hardcover, dustjacket, 215 pages, very good condition.
$55.00

THE FINE ART OF MAGIC by GEORGE G. KAPLAN...First edition, hard cover, dustjacket, 341 pages, very good condition.
$50.00

If corporate gigs are your point of interest, sales meetings, trade shows, etc. You need look no further than below:

SPEAKING WITH MAGIC...HOW TO GRAB YOUR AUDIENCES ATTENTION AND HOLD IT! By Michael Jeffreys. 277 illustrations, 32 complete routines, 255 pages, oversized, perfect bound, excellent condition.
$30.00

SELLING WITH MAGIC...HOW TO TURN YOUR PRESENTATIONS INTO DOLLARS! By Michael Jeffreys. 190 illustrations, 30 complete routines, 200 pages, oversized, perfect bound, excellent condition.
$30.00

ALL books listed are OUT OF PRINT and IN DEMAND. I accept paypal or money orders. Prices are plus shipping, $6.00 priority mail, or $4.00 media mail, each. Yes, I WILL combine shipping to save you money if you want more than one.

DAI VERNON'S SYMPHONY OF THE RINGS...as published by THE SUPREME MAGIC COMPANY...$5.00 + $2.00 first class shipping.

And I thought I had nothing left to sell! What you're getting now is the best of the best...The stuff I thought I'd NEVER sell! Thanks for looking

Postby George Olson » 11/14/02 08:04 PM

Send me your address and I'll send out the $61.00 for the Hofzinser book!

George Olson
poof.magic@verizon.net
George Olson

Postby Guest » 11/15/02 01:39 PM

Well, that was fast. Everything is spoken for, except the SYMPHONY OF THE RINGS. If any of the folks who are buying don't come through, I'll tell you who they are, and i'll relist the items for sale!

Return to Collector's Marketplace