Magic in Italy?

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby Guest » 07/27/07 05:33 PM

Anyone know of any magic shops, shows, meeting places or anything magic in either Rome, Florence or Siena in Italy?

Postby Pete Biro » 07/27/07 05:43 PM

No, but in FLORENCE if you don't go to Trattoria Sostanza and have their Florentine Steak, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

It's a small kinda out of the main area place, but as good a steak as you will find on this planet (next to st. Elmo's in Indianapolis). And the house special desert is to die for!
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Postby Guest » 07/27/07 06:15 PM

Hi,
since i live in Italy,
i could give you some tips about magic shops.
In Rome there are a few magic shops like:

La Porta Magica
Pianeta Magia

If you need the adress, please tell me.
If you went in Milan i could have given you more tips, regarding also the meetings.
In Milan in fact there is the CLAM, where there is Vanni Bossi!

Regards
Mattia

Postby Guest » 07/30/07 11:26 AM

I found one address, but can you give me the address of "Planeta Magia". Thanks

Postby Guest » 07/30/07 12:08 PM

There used to be a little magic shop near the Pantheon in Rome, although it was quite a long time ago - maybe crimsonking knows about it.

I'm quite often in Milan and usually visit Shaun Yee's shop, which is good though a little expensive for books. He has a lot of exclusive lines which he makes himself.

Crimsonking, if you're reading this, do you know of a shop called Magic Moment Place (o qualcosa di simile) in Via Ascanio Sforzo in Milan? I found the address in a book from 1997 but don't know if it is still there.

Return to General