(Un) Intentional Introduction

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby Guest » 11/10/02 09:44 AM

Hi everyone. My name is Benjamin Budzak, I am from Chicago, and, obviously, I am new here to the Genii message boards. I have been performing magic for about 10 years now and one of my favorite things to is, unlike a lot of magicians, is to watch other magicians perform and see what they do right and wrong, and how thay make things work. I don't perform professionally, so you might say I am a "very good amatuer." (well, thats what my mom tells me). I perform mainly close up magic and street magic (street magic, in my book, is magic that cna be performed close up without a table). And no, I am not a David Blaine ripoff. I dont really go to conventions because the ones i want to go to usually conflict with my schedule and are too far away. Hey, I'm only 16, gimme a break. But, I love it anyhow. If you wanna see a pic of me, I do have a website. its http://www.streetmagicdude.moonfruit.com . and for those of you that don't know, it's 100% flash enabled, so stuff is gonna move around on the screen. Well, thanks a lot for readin my post and I will try to contribute as much as I can to these boards.

Return to General