Koran Book

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby David Regal » 03/21/02 04:07 PM

I have both early Koran books (by Hugh Miller), and never got the larger format one that came out in the not-so-distant-past because of repeated information. However, now I want it and I was wondering if anyone wanted to sell or trade their copy, as the stores don't have the book (I haven't called the usual used-book suspects yet).

Thanks.
David Regal

Postby Guest » 03/21/02 04:40 PM

"The Koran Book" was published by me several years ago and it is based on all of Koran's TV performances. We took the patter for each effect and then identified the effect and directed the reader to the source.
The books was reprinted a while ago and has sold out again so I am not plugging anything in my first posting. Billy McComb wrote an intro and Terry Seabrooke who owned all of Koran's library listed all the books that he acquired. I have my own copy of the book and I would never part with it.

Postby David Regal » 03/22/02 08:57 AM

Thanks for the information, Martin.
David Regal

Postby Guest » 04/24/02 01:17 PM

I think I have the book for you, if you are still interrested.
The Magic of Al Koran, Edited by Martin Breese.
ISBN: 0 947533028

Postby David Regal » 04/24/02 01:20 PM

Wow - you are in Norway? What is the cost of the book? You can e-mail me at damian300@aol.com

Thanks
David Regal

Return to Collector's Marketplace