Jim Swinks reel for ring flite?

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby Sean Macfarlane » 02/19/03 01:22 PM

Are these being sold these days? I just became aware of it from the School for Scoundrels website. there is a picture right along side a Michael Forbes ring flite done in Alligator Skin.

On another Forum, it was mentioned that Forbes was coming out with another new and improved version. Anyone know the inside scoop?
Sean Macfarlane

Postby Guest » 02/19/03 06:15 PM

I'm pretty sure it's JONATHON Swink, and a careful read of the School for Scoundrels information will help you understand that they are only selling the CLIPS for the "Ring Flite", not the actual cases or reels.

Regards,
Thomas Wayne

Postby Sean Macfarlane » 02/19/03 09:25 PM

Yes I know, I'm wondering if the reels will be available to the public sometime soon? This was th first time I have heard of the Swink (Jonathan) reel , just looking for any feedback on it. Cheers.

Sean
Sean Macfarlane

Postby Guest » 02/20/03 10:24 AM

Michael Forbes is in pre-production mode on a matching set that will include his fabulous ring flight(certainly the best I've ever seen) and his design and work on the LePaul wallet which will include the Forbes Flaps.

The ring flight is based on Swink's but there are many improvements. The reel is custom made and is pretty much unbreakable. The tolerances are almost to NASA standards.

The Forbes Flaps allow you to instantly reload the envelopes right in front of your audience. When I say it's fast, I'm not kidding. Michael has the next envelope loaded before they have taken their card out of the first envelope.

More information will be available just before release this summer. The set will only be available at www.bobkohlermagic.com

Postby Sean Macfarlane » 02/20/03 10:52 PM

Wicked!
Sean Macfarlane

Return to General