Uri Geller in Blackpool

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby Guest » 02/26/03 09:08 AM

When I was in Blackpool for the big convention I saw Uri Geller with a friend walking the street around 5:00 PM in the center of the city, two hours before the magic gala show in Winter Garden. I was going to my favourite McDonalds in Blackpool :) The Gala Show was great, Kevin James new Illusion was both amazing and shocking ! WOW !!! I also shopped till I dropped in the huge dealers room in Winter Garden.

Postby John McDonald » 02/26/03 10:33 AM

Uri had a show in Blackpool on the Sunday night at a different theatre.
Best John
John McDonald

Postby Ian Kendall » 02/26/03 02:37 PM

Wow, tough choice...would you rather go and see a cheesy magic show or the Convention Gala?

Ian
(who has _just_ as many psychic powers as the next guy)
Ian Kendall

Postby Guest » 02/27/03 09:00 AM

I'll have to find the thread but on another board it's been said the Uri has shown up and given talks on PK type presentations (on at least two occassions) I've not looked into this further but I do know from personal contact, that Uri is a very big fan of magic and magicians... as to why... well, we may never know the full truth to such... :rolleyes:

Postby Ian Kendall » 02/27/03 09:27 AM

Perhaps because he is one?

Ian
Ian Kendall

Postby Guest » 02/27/03 04:43 PM

Yes...and a good one too all things considered.

Except I've never seen him do Blendo
I wonder why this is???

Perhaps we will never know!!!!!

Postby Guest » 02/27/03 05:01 PM

I was just thinking...

I read any articule linked to another thread about people having blind faith that a local woman could see while blindfolded. They never thought to check if she was cheating.

Yet when we perform we are plauged with people 'accusing' us of cheating when we are very open about the fact we are.

Why is Uri believed by many but he are harrassed?

Return to Buzz