Fashion Week in NYC brings out David(s).

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
MaxNY
Favorite Magician: Jeff McBride

Fashion Week in NYC brings out David(s).

Postby MaxNY » September 23rd, 2002, 7:30 pm

As some of you may know, Fashion Week takes place twice a year in New York City. Not only does it bring out 6 foot skinny blondes, but those magicians from the off-shore fishing fleet.
David Copperfield was spotted at the Carlos Miele show, and had his picture taken with legendary kiss-and-tell model Janice Dickinson. He was also spotted at Serafina restaurant talking with Prince Albert of Monaco.
David Blaine was spotted at Cipriani (Rosa Cha Show), with Wyclef Jean. Blaine also attended the Zac Posen show.
MaxNY was once again spotted on the Genii Forum Gossip and Rumors section, again with ZERO responces...

Re: Fashion Week in NYC brings out David(s).

Postby Guest » September 24th, 2002, 12:53 am

MaxNY?! Is that really you?! Hey man!!! Who exactly are these "David" guys you're talking about?

MaxNY

Postby MaxNY » September 25th, 2002, 1:22 pm

So today's (September 25,2002) New York Post has David Copperfield holding hands with two seperate girls. The photos were taken only a week apart!."David Cop-a-feel. Modelizing magician seems to have cast a spell over two babealicious blondes." The newer shot is with Estonian born Marilyn Gurna, (21). Marilyn is the Ass. Manager at Nello's. Buttt??? A week earlier was spotted with another squeeze, on Madison Avenue. (No name). Now, the New York Post seems to think that these are two different girls, but they both appear to be the same girl to me....???
Maybe they are twins! You know, they say, once you have worked with twins... you never go back.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » September 25th, 2002, 1:31 pm

DC doesn't play hanky panky with his dancers.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Jim Maloney_dup1

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » September 25th, 2002, 1:48 pm

Originally posted by MaxNY:
Marilyn is the Ass. Manager at Nello's. Buttt???
Ass. Manager? Buttt? Am I the only one that finds this funny?

-Jim

"Hello, gutter. I'll be taking up permanent residence here." - Jim's mind

Terry

Postby Terry » September 26th, 2002, 6:07 am

Ass. Manager?
I thought it was the new PC term for proctologists. :D

Jim's next door neighbor

MaxNY

Postby MaxNY » September 26th, 2002, 6:16 am

I actually got to meet one of his twins. She was with him during the early-mid 90's. She was with some DJ in NYC. I got to ask her six questions,( all within legal limits). I let her know that, at no time was I going to ask her secrets or anything else that might go against security agreements. She said that she found the job in the back of Variety... Also made mention that "paddycake" with a dancer was...ackamaracka, blatherskite, flapdoodle, and just plain mishegaas. (Not in those words. They came from a Slang Thesaurus. Think, Jurassic Park!)
I was more interested in the relationship between David and Chris Kenner. "Love, hate relationship". I also wanted to know... Buttercup? Or Tearoom Queen? Answer...Unknown. "He does things in a very feminine way though, like when he reads the paper, he is very alert of his hands, and how big they are". Is it true that he eats only TV dinners while on the road? Can't remember the answer...
Claudia Shiffer? He was just crazy about her. In the 90's David Copperfield bought out many Nickelodeons from a collector in Greenich Ct. (I had the chance to play many of the games at a private party, I was entertaining, for the top 25 Executives of Pepsi!)
She said that he had all the machines run on coins that he had made with Claudia's picture on them! (Can you make this stuff up? Can you?)
Anyway, back to the thread... What do you think David Blaine was doing at a fashion show? Trying to figure out what color Tuke to wear next year?

Postby Guest » September 26th, 2002, 8:58 am

Thanks for the info, Max. This Dave guy sounds pretty interesting.

Postby Guest » September 26th, 2002, 9:16 am

Tell you what some Magiciand have all the look

MaxNY

Postby MaxNY » September 27th, 2002, 7:46 pm

So, Blaine was checking out some Brazialian Swimsuit show. He was there because it was a Naomi backed designer/ Blaine & Naomi have been seen together. She was quoted as saying she did not want to see him jump (from the pole) because that was her birthday...models are so dumb, I love it!

Return to “Buzz”