THE MOST AMAZING CARD TRICK EVER FINALLY REVEALED

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
MagicAL

THE MOST AMAZING CARD TRICK EVER FINALLY REVEALED

Postby MagicAL » November 22nd, 2002, 1:11 pm

HI THERE MAGICAL HERE, I'V JUST PURCHUASED THE MOST AMAZING CARD TRICK I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS "ERIE"
INVENTED BY A NEW NAME TO THE SCENE SIMON WELLER.THE EFFECT IS THIS
A SPECTATOR SELECTS A CARD LOOKS AT IT AND PLACES IT BACK IN THE DECK WHICH IS THEN PLACED ON THE FLOOR/TABLE THE MAGICIAN STEPS COMPLETELY AWAY FROM THE DECK PERFORMES A MYSTIC PASS AND HALF THE DECK GLIDES TO THE RIGHT AS THE CHOSEN CARD SPINS OUT OF THE LEFT SIDE OF THE DECK PURE MAGIC
THE ONLY SUPPLIER OF THIS PRODUCT IS "THE MAGIC MAN "IN THE UNITED KINGDOM THIS COMPANY IS NOT ON THE WEB BUT YOU CAN EMAIL ENQUIRES AND ORDERS TO TRACEYG401@AOL.COM
P.S I REALLY RECOMEND THIS TRICK TO THE SERIOUS PERFORMER OF CARDS
MagicAL Jensen
Las Vegas Premier Children's and Family Entertainer

Re: THE MOST AMAZING CARD TRICK EVER FINALLY REVEALED

Postby Guest » November 22nd, 2002, 1:16 pm

I never read anything that's in all capital letters.

Postby Guest » November 22nd, 2002, 1:26 pm

once a decade a trick comes along that just blows you away well this is the trick erie ,only i think it's the trick of the centuary.
since its realease date 22nd october i have been using it at the local restraunts where i perform close up magic and i can honestly say that i have never scene audiences so gobsmacked and shocked at such an effect it really has boosted the amount of work i have recieved as people are remembering me for performing such a class effect and therefor booking me as a result as a conclusion i would just like to thank simon weller for coming up with such an ingenious idea

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » November 22nd, 2002, 5:25 pm

Sounds a bit like the miraculous "Esoteric" by Finn Jon, marketed originally by Ken Brooke, now Joe Stevens... Three cards, ala haunted pack, move out in Esoteric. :eek:
Stay tooned.

Jon Allen

Postby Jon Allen » November 22nd, 2002, 5:48 pm

Sounds like the same effect as "Spooked" too.

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » November 22nd, 2002, 6:49 pm

Originally posted by magical:
...HALF THE DECK GLIDES TO THE RIGHT AS THE CHOSEN CARD SPINS OUT OF THE LEFT SIDE OF THE DECK PURE MAGIC...
That reads very well. How specificlly does this trick differ from 'The Haunted Deck' and 'Esoteric'?

Lots of folks would be very excited to have an alternative to those mentioned above, which both made quite an impact on audiences over the last thirty odd years.
Mundus vult decipi -per Caleb Carr's story Killing Time

Postby Guest » November 22nd, 2002, 8:39 pm

Administrators, I'd be curious of the IP addresses on magical and RONEY match.

Its pretty interesting that the two "Raving" posts about this effect come from two people who JUST joined the forum today almost in sequence, one guy doesn't have an email, one does. One guy types in all caps, one guy types his name in all caps. Looks very coincidental.

Postby Guest » November 22nd, 2002, 9:32 pm

Originally posted by Dan Watkins:
Administrators, I'd be curious of the IP addresses on magical and RONEY match.

Its pretty interesting that the two "Raving" posts about this effect come from two people who JUST joined the forum today almost in sequence, one guy doesn't have an email, one does. One guy types in all caps, one guy types his name in all caps. Looks very coincidental.
Not to mention the fact that neither one (who are probably the same guy) can spell worth a shiite.

Regards,
Thomas Wayne

(PS: "Shiite: A member of the branch of Islam that regards Ali and his descendants as the legitimate successors to Mohammed and rejects the first three caliphs."

Jonathan Levey

Postby Jonathan Levey » November 22nd, 2002, 10:11 pm

sounds more like a sales pitch, than anything else....

MagicAL

Postby MagicAL » November 23rd, 2002, 7:57 am

first of all i would just like to say how unfriendly the people are on this site.no this is not an advertising ploy maybe i just want to review a fantastic trick and tell people about it .also no iam not ronney lovit and i have never met this man in my life before .

yes i am aware of other similar effects but this is like no other you really do get wot i described on my last message
MagicAL Jensen
Las Vegas Premier Children's and Family Entertainer

Postby Guest » November 23rd, 2002, 11:10 am

Originally posted by magical:
first of all i would just like to say how unfriendly the people are on this site[...]
Hey, a lot of readers smell a rat... and nobody likes rats (except research scientists and other rats and the occasional rat-lover, God bless 'em)

Regards,
Thomas Wayne
(PS: no actual rats were harmed during the making of this post)

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » November 23rd, 2002, 11:20 am

I've done a little investigating:
"magical" and "DAN COHEN" are the same guy with this e-mail address: traceyg401@aol.com. So, you can see that this guy was touting his own stuff!
He's been deleted.
"Roney" is not the same guy (his IP has one numeral that is different--could he be the same guy?).
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Lance Pierce

Postby Lance Pierce » November 23rd, 2002, 11:48 am

Yes, he could be the same guy, since IP addresses tend to be regional. If it was only off by one number, chances are they're located fairly close to each other in proximity. I found it odd that RONEY's profile said he was from the USA, but he used British colloquialisms in his post. If the IP addresses are only off by one, that would probably indicate that he's using a dynamic IP assigned by his Internet service provider that rotates among a defined set of IP's each time he logs on -- just like mine does. At the very least, they're using the same domain and gateway...

Cheers,

Lance

Postby Guest » November 23rd, 2002, 12:38 pm

Richard, if his IP number that was just one digit off in the last 3 digits of the IP, he is the same guy. There is no way a guy from England and the US would have the same numbers. If it is a dynamic IP, the only numbers that typically change are the last ones after the period.

Since he magical already was an alias for taughting his own stuff, with one post, I have no doubt that Roney who joined right after magical with also one post with a similar IP address is the same guy.

People don't decide to join a forum within minutes of each other to rave in the same post unless they are either the same guy or working together.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » November 23rd, 2002, 4:52 pm

Well, I've just deleted Roney, too.
Let's see what happens.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » November 24th, 2002, 6:07 pm

The nerve...

The only Spam I like goes between two pieces of bread and some cheese.

Postby Guest » November 26th, 2002, 7:36 pm

Sounds Kewl.

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » November 27th, 2002, 8:24 am

Originally posted by cheezymagic:
Sounds Kewl.
Dear Magical, Dan, Cheezy, Roney, TraceyG401, or whoever you are, welcome back.

We've really missed your scintillating posts during the few short hours you were deleted.

Postby Guest » November 27th, 2002, 8:49 am

Let's just ignore these children and maybe they'll go to another forum.

Return to “Buzz”