"Supernatural Chicago" every Friday night

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

"Supernatural Chicago" every Friday night

Postby Guest » May 3rd, 2004, 2:57 pm

You're invited to explore Chicago's paranormal past in an hour of interactive theatre -- at a truly haunting nightspot!

Hear true Chicago stories of the unexplained. Feel them come to life through startling and audience-involving demonstrations of telepathy, clairvoyance and other phenomena. All amidst the unforgettable atmosphere of the reputedly haunted Excalibur nightclub.

Metromix.com calls it a "Best Bet," and it's featured in "10 Cool Things To Do" by the Chicago Sun-Times.

Now playing every Friday night at 8pm in an open run. To find out more, please visit www.SupernaturalChicago.com

Thanks,
Neil Tobin

Re: "Supernatural Chicago" every Friday night

Postby Guest » May 11th, 2004, 12:25 pm

News flash for Chicagoans: I will be on the WGN-TV Morning News on Thursday, May 13 during the 7am hour to perform, chat and otherwise promote "Supernatural Chicago."

Please tune in if you can.

Thanks,
Neil Tobin

Postby Guest » May 13th, 2004, 12:13 pm

I just did the appearance on WGN-TV Morning News this morning at 7:45am. And those who tuned in were treated to the sight of Oscar-nominated actor Gary Sinise, hands clasped, holding his pocketful of coins as the entire studio willed the marked penny within to heat up and bend.

It did. :)

After the shock dissipated, viewers were directed to reserve their tickets at www.SupernaturalChicago.com

Best,
Neil

Postby Guest » May 13th, 2004, 12:18 pm

supernatural chicago sounds great, neil. im trying to figger out how to get to chicago see your show and catch a game at wrigley field which is truly a magical place!!! thanks for keeping us informed.

Postby Guest » May 14th, 2004, 11:29 am

Neil,

Thanks for helping to revive not only Chicago's supernatural past, but its magic glory as well.

I could kick myself for not having seen your post yesterday and thus missing your TV appearance, but I'm sure that I will see you soon some Friday night.

:cool:

Postby Guest » May 14th, 2004, 1:54 pm

the more i think about what you're doing up there in chicago, neil, the more i realize how brilliant it is and that it could be done in any city or town. you should write a book on how you put it all together. you could sell a thousand copies. i got dibbs on nashville and denver and put me down for the first book please!!!
-=tabman

Postby Guest » June 17th, 2004, 6:54 am

BE A MAGICAL PHILANTHOPIST!

Okay, here's the story: now you can see the show while supporting a great cause. Because Friday, July 9 is officially Starlight Night at "Supernatural Chicago."

It's the best of both worlds: while you get a creepy feeling from experiencing tales of Chicago's paranormal past, you also get the warm and tingly feeling that comes from knowing that half of the evening's proceeds will be going straight to the Starlight Foundation (www.starlightmidwest.org).

I hope to see you there!

Best,
Neil Tobin
www.SupernaturalChicago.com

P.S. Thanks for the kind words, Tabman.

Postby Guest » July 13th, 2004, 10:40 am

ANOTHER CHANCE TO BE A MAGICAL PHILANTHROPIST --

Friday, July 23 is "Fairygodmother Night" at "Supernatural Chicago." That means while you immerse yourself in Chicago's paranormal lore surrounded by one of the most haunted nightspots in the city, half the proceeds from every ticket goes to benefit the outstanding work being done by the Fairygodmother Foundation.

Read more about the Foundation at www.fairygodmother.org
Then, reserve your tickets at www.SupernaturalChicago.com

Thanks,
Neil Tobin

Return to “Buzz”