NEW RICHARD WEBSTER BOOK

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
John Smetana

NEW RICHARD WEBSTER BOOK

Postby John Smetana » August 26th, 2002, 5:11 pm

Richard Webster is well known to most of us as a writer of books for mentalists and magicians. Perhaps fewer of us know that he is also a best selling author of books on the paranormal subjects for public consumption.
Richard has written 75 books to date and his latest is a novel, his first .The really good news is that this latest work is a magic fiction novel.The main character is a magician, illusionist and mind reader and it is set in New Zealand.

I've already received my copy(although it is yet to be read) and wanted you all to know that even though it's only being sold in New Zealand at the present time Richard will make the book available to you for $12.00 US, which includes air mail postage...a really great deal.

I though that some of you might be interested in adding this new work to your collection. If so, you can e mail Richard at:
esp@psychic.co.nz. He can accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club and American Express.

I have no financial interest in this project, but when I find a new work of magic fiction I like to pass the information along.

Best thoughts,
John Smetana :cool:

Return to “Buzz”