D CUP 3

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
Paul Cummins

D CUP 3

Postby Paul Cummins » April 11th, 2002, 1:11 pm

Attended the 3rd Annual Dallas Close-Up Convention last weekend and had a great time. Perfomer/lectures were myself, Doug Conn, Troy Hooser, John Mendoza, Chad Long, Bob Sheets, and Lonnie Shevrie (no lecture, sadly). Brian O'Neill does it right: no activities prior to 1 p.m.; close-up shows *before* lectures; good hotel; lots of time and space to socialize and session. I'd recommend it highly for next year! Had fun seeing and catching up with the likes of Bob White, Eric DeCamps, Norman Beck, Gary Plants, Nate Kranzo, and many others...

Paul

Re: D CUP 3

Postby Guest » April 11th, 2002, 1:27 pm

What a great line-up and sounds like a great comvention. How does one get on the mailing list for next year?

Tom Cutts

Mark Jensen
Favorite Magician: Juan Tamariz

Postby Mark Jensen » April 11th, 2002, 8:16 pm

I don't know if Brian will have a mailing list, but you can email him at: TWOLifter@aol.com

The link to his convention web site is:

D CUP Home Page

I don't know if he will use the same web site next year, but would assume so.

Best,

Mark

ps: I had a great time and it was good seeing you again Paul.

Paul Cummins

Postby Paul Cummins » April 11th, 2002, 10:41 pm

In my haste I neglected to mention that the venerable Roger Klause and the unsung Judge Frank Price were also in attendance!

Paul

Van

Postby Van » April 12th, 2002, 10:49 am

DCUP3
Great meeting you there Paul. Enjoyed the show,lecture, & workshop. I know Brian appreciates the kind words. I think he has almost recovered from the stress.

Van

Return to “General”