NEW REPRINT ANNOUNCEMENT: COMPLEAT INVOCATION 1 & 2 COMING

Discuss your favorite books, authors, and tricks from Kaufman and Company.
Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

NEW REPRINT ANNOUNCEMENT: COMPLEAT INVOCATION 1 & 2 COMING

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 22nd, 2007, 11:10 am

I have begun the process of reprinting The Compleat Invocation 1 & 2: as before, they will be bound together in one enormous hardcover book of 880 pages of Bizarre Magick goodness from Tony Andruzzi (Masklyn ye Mage) and Tony Raven.

The book should be ready to ship sometime in the first half of September.

I am accepting pre-publication orders now: the retail price will be $150. Special pre-publication price when you order directly from me: $125 and your postage in the USA is free. Add Compleat Invocation Vol.3 to your order and pay only $175 total--that's $120 for Vols.1&2 and $50 (normally $75) for Vol.3--a savings of $50 on both books.

This is a smaller reprint run than I usually do, and I don't have many copies of Vol.3 (which completes the file of all the issues published by Tony Andruzzi) left, so please order in advance if you want to be assured of getting the full set.

We don't have it setup online yet, so if you want to order please call the Genii office at 301-652-5800 or fax your address and credit card information (including expiration date) to the office at 301-652-8035. You can also e-mail me your order at moobooks@ix.netcom.com and break it up into three e-mails (divide your credit card number) for security purposes.

Because of the enormous size of the book, it's quite heavy and so postage outside the United States is a little higher than usual (and I apologize for that--I'm still charging less than what it costs me). Foreign International Economy orders (except Canada) please add $20. Canadian customers please add $15. Foreign airmail orders please add $40 for DHL service to Europe, $50 elsewhere. Order your copy today!

NOTE: IF YOU LIVE OVERSEAS AND ARE ADDING VOL.3 TO YOUR ORDER, PLEASE INCLUDE AN EXTRA $10 FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY OR AN EXTRA $20 FOR DHL AIR SERVICE. So, International Economy for both books costs $30 (Canadian $15); DHL Air Service for both books costs $60 to Europe, $70 elsewhere.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Richard Kaufman

Re: NEW REPRINT ANNOUNCEMENT: COMPLEAT INVOCATION 1 & 2 COMING

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 23rd, 2007, 8:31 am

I have begun the process of reprinting The Compleat Invocation 1 & 2: as before, they will be bound together in one enormous hardcover book of 880 pages of Bizarre Magick goodness from Tony Andruzzi (Masklyn ye Mage) and Tony Raven.

I am accepting pre-publication orders now: the retail price will be $150. Special pre-publication price when you order directly from me: $125 and your postage in the USA is free. Add Compleat Invocation Vol.3 to your order and pay only $175 total--that's $120 for Vols.1&2 and $50 (normally $75) for Vol.3--a savings of $50 on both books.

This is a smaller reprint run than I usually do, and I don't have many copies of Vol.3 (which completes the file of all the issues published by Tony Andruzzi) left, so please order in advance if you want to be assured of getting the full set.

We don't have it setup online yet, so if you want to order please call the Genii office at 301-652-5800 or fax your address and credit card information (including expiration date) to the office at 301-652-8035. You can also e-mail me your order at moobooks@ix.netcom.com and break it up into three e-mails (divide your credit card number) for security purposes.

Because of the enormous size of the book, it's quite heavy and so postage outside the United States is a little higher than usual (and I apologize for that--I'm still charging less than what it costs me). Foreign International Economy orders (except Canada) please add $20. Canadian customers please add $15. Foreign airmail orders please add $40 for DHL service to Europe, $50 elsewhere. Order your copy today!

NOTE: IF YOU LIVE OVERSEAS AND ARE ADDING VOL.3 TO YOUR ORDER, PLEASE INCLUDE AN EXTRA $10 FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY OR AN EXTRA $20 FOR DHL AIR SERVICE. So, International Economy for both books costs $30 (Canadian $15); DHL Air Service for both books costs $60 to Europe, $70 elsewhere.

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 25th, 2007, 4:59 pm

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 27th, 2007, 5:43 pm

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 29th, 2007, 6:29 pm

Postby Guest » July 30th, 2007, 6:28 am

Richard Kaufman has begun the process of reprinting The Compleat Invocation 1 & 2: as before, they will be bound together in one enormous hardcover book of 880 pages of Bizarre Magick goodness from Tony Andruzzi (Masklyn ye Mage) and Tony Raven.

He is accepting pre-publication orders now: the retail price will be $150. Special pre-publication price when you order directly from him: $125 and your postage in the USA is free. Add Compleat Invocation Vol.3 to your order and pay only $175 total--that's $120 for Vols.1&2 and $50 (normally $75) for Vol.3--a savings of $50 on both books.

This is a smaller reprint run than he usually does, and he doesn't have many copies of Vol.3 (which completes the file of all the issues published by Tony Andruzzi) left, so please order in advance if you want to be assured of getting the full set.

The publishers don't have it setup online yet, so if you want to order please call the Genii office at 301-652-5800 or fax your address and credit card information (including expiration date) to the office at 301-652-8035. You can also e-mail Richard your order at moobooks@ix.netcom.com and break it up into three e-mails (divide your credit card number) for security purposes.

Because of the enormous size of the book, it's quite heavy and so postage outside the United States is a little higher than usual (and Richard apologizes for that--he's still charging less than what it costs him). Foreign International Economy orders (except Canada) please add $20. Canadian customers please add $15. Foreign airmail orders please add $40 for DHL service to Europe, $50 elsewhere. Order your copy today!

John Bowden
Location: Main Street, Urlingford, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland, E41 Y9K2.

Postby John Bowden » July 30th, 2007, 11:24 am

Hold ON...........I'm a bit on the slow side.................let me get this right. If I understand you correctly...................

Richard Kaufman has begun the process of reprinting The Compleat Invocation 1 & 2: as before, they will be bound together in one enormous hardcover book of 880 pages of Bizarre Magick goodness from Tony Andruzzi (Masklyn ye Mage) and Tony Raven.

He is accepting pre-publication orders now: the retail price will be $150. Special pre-publication price when you order directly from him: $125 and your postage in the USA is free. Add Compleat Invocation Vol.3 to your order and pay only $175 total--that's $120 for Vols.1&2 and $50 (normally $75) for Vol.3--a savings of $50 on both books.

This is a smaller reprint run than he usually does, and he doesn't have many copies of Vol.3 (which completes the file of all the issues published by Tony Andruzzi) left, so please order in advance if you want to be assured of getting the full set.

The publishers don't have it setup online yet, so if you want to order please call the Genii office at 301-652-5800 or fax your address and credit card information (including expiration
date) to the office at 301-652-8035. You can also e-mail Richard your order at moobooks@ix.netcom.com and break it up into three e-mails (divide your credit card number) for security purposes.

Because of the enormous size of the book, it's quite heavy and so postage outside the United States is a little higher than usual (and Richard apologizes for that--he's still charging less than what it costs him). Foreign International Economy orders (except Canada) please add $20. Canadian customers please add $15. Foreign airmail orders please add $40 for DHL service to Europe, $50 elsewhere. Order your copy today!

or words to that effect...........yes?

Cheers from the Emerald Isle,
John Bowden...............the Irish Magician.

Postby Guest » July 30th, 2007, 12:07 pm

These Irishmen are a real pain in the ass! :)

Postby Guest » July 30th, 2007, 1:23 pm

Richard:

A friend of a friend told me, that he read somewhere, you were thinking of reprinting "The Compleat Invocation 1 & 2" - is this true?

Mark Collier

Postby Mark Collier » July 30th, 2007, 1:26 pm

I hope so. I just ordered mine but now I'm waiting to see how many times I get charged.

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 30th, 2007, 1:42 pm

Ho Ho Ho. Very funny all around. :p

Philippe Billot

Postby Philippe Billot » July 30th, 2007, 1:53 pm

As I live in France, for the three books, I have to pay 175 + 60 = 235. Is it right ?

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 30th, 2007, 6:13 pm

Yes, $235 for DHL Air service to Europe, for both books, is correct.

Postby Guest » July 31st, 2007, 1:45 pm

So, Richard.

For all 3 books, PLUS cheapo econo-snail mail to the UK, the price will be.........???

(Elementary mathematics not my strong point!)

Books $205
P+P $ 30
$235 total.

Hope this is right; if so, expect my order pronto.

Peace,
Darren

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 31st, 2007, 4:21 pm

Two books = $175
International Economy Postage = $30
Total = $205

Postby Guest » August 2nd, 2007, 4:19 pm

May I pre-order, please Richard?

Thanks.

Peace,
Darren

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 2nd, 2007, 4:42 pm

Call, Fax, the Genii office per the numbers above, or e-mail me and break your credit card number into pieces for the e-mail.

Postby Guest » August 2nd, 2007, 4:58 pm

Thanks, Richard - I will do just that.

Erm....I don't suppose you have any copies of GREATER MAGIC laying around, gathering dust perchance?!

Peace,
Darren

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 2nd, 2007, 6:24 pm

No copies of Greater Magic.

Postby Guest » August 3rd, 2007, 1:48 am

Pre-order just sent to you, Richard.

Many thanks,

Peace,

Darren

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 14th, 2007, 9:48 am

The reprint of The Compleat Invocation 1 & 2 is almost completed. The pages have been printed and it is now in the process of being bound.

As before, Volumes 1 and 2 will be bound together in one enormous hardcover book of 880 pages of Bizarre Magick goodness from Tony Andruzzi (Masklyn ye Mage) and Tony Raven.

I have not advertised this book on the regular Kaufman and Company site yet, nor in Genii, in order to give Genii Forum members first crack at purchasing copies.

The book should be ready to ship toward the end of August (which is earlier than I mentioned before).

Postby Guest » August 26th, 2007, 8:01 am

Richard.

Thanks for this update.

Are you able to confirm, please, if you received my pre-order some time ago?

Very many thanks,

Peace,

Darren

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 26th, 2007, 8:45 am

Darren, please contact the Genii office with your inquiry: genii@geniimagazine.com

Postby Guest » August 31st, 2007, 3:11 pm

Just wondering, are we going to be able to preorder when (and if) New Magic of Japan and 5x5 Japan come out? Cause I've been dying for those books and I don't want to miss my chance if I can't find them after the reprint.

Postby Guest » August 31st, 2007, 3:36 pm

If anyone is local to Studio City (and interested) The magic Apple has a few copies that just came in today!

Congrats Richard - it is an incredible looking book!!

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Postby Matthew Field » September 1st, 2007, 4:18 am

I had 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 postings for The New Invocation reprint and I deleted 1, 2, 3, but I still had 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!

Matt Field

Mike Tyler

Postby Mike Tyler » September 6th, 2007, 4:34 pm

Richard,
The Compleat Invocation 1-3 came in the mail today!!! I'm gonna be busy for a while!!! Thanks!!

Postby Guest » September 11th, 2007, 8:43 am

Mine came in a couple of days ago.

Great book!

Thanks,

Dave

Postby Guest » September 11th, 2007, 9:08 am

They showed up yesterday here by Palm Springs.
I had to knock a wall out to get them in my office - but well worth it!

Thanks,
Don

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » September 11th, 2007, 6:02 pm

Darn!! Looks like my order was misplaced. :( Now I have to wait another 2 - 3 weeks to get mine. Even so, I know that this is going to be well worth the wait.

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » September 11th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Why do you say that, Evan: did you contact Margret at the office?

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » September 11th, 2007, 9:25 pm

Originally posted by Richard Kaufman:
Why do you say that, Evan: did you contact Margret at the office?
Yup. Unfortunately I got lost in the shuffle. No worries though; Margret took care of me and is set to ship my order this week. I've always received the best of service from you and your team. With the obvious excitement over the re-release of these volumes (you probably had a flood of orders upon your initial announcement) I can absolutely understand the unintentional oversight. I'm just glad to know that they're on their way. :)

Thanks for your concern.

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » September 18th, 2007, 7:36 pm

Well... I received my books this afternoon and just had to lift my eyes from the pages long enough to mention how incredibly impressed I am with the quality of the material and the publications themselves. The books are beautiful! Anyone on the fence about whether or not to pick up a set (vols. 1 - 3) I encourage you to do so while you still can. Those who have been waiting for this reprint will likely snatch them up quickly. Great stuff, Richard. Many, many thanks!

Postby Guest » September 26th, 2007, 5:08 am

I am truly hoping they reach English shores soon - I am literally itching to get my grubby paws on these.

Peace,

Darren

Return to “Kaufman & Company”