Steve Freeman

All beginners in magic should address their questions here.

Steve Freeman

Postby Guest » June 9th, 2005, 7:14 am

I am fairly new to card magic and sleights. But i
watched Mr. Freeman and Mr. Ammar on the Revelation series and impressed how they presented
fals shuffles and deals. I was wondering if Mr.Freeman is still in magic and is considering doing a indepth video on sleights.We now have the ability to use different camera angles and DVD format.That it would be asham not to have him and Mr.Ammar to setup a class like atmosphere with Do's and Don'ts. Does anyone believe this could happen. Also is there any i could e-mail or snail mail Mr.Freeman with this idea. THANKS.

Brian Rasmussen

Re: Steve Freeman

Postby Brian Rasmussen » June 9th, 2005, 7:31 am

I can't speak on the status of Mr. Freeman, but there already exists two wonderful DVD sets on card sleights. These are Daryl's Encyclopedia of Card Sleights and Allan Ackerman's Advanced Card Control Series. I don't know about most folks, but the material contained on these two sets would be more than anybody would probably need. While I'm sure Steve could produce a wonderful series of such DVDs I'm sure the question really is..why?

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » June 9th, 2005, 10:56 am

Originally posted by bdhelms:
... Does anyone believe this could happen. Also is there any i could e-mail or snail mail Mr.Freeman with this idea. THANKS.
Both Mr. Ammar and Mr. Freeman are around. Make them an offer if you wish to produce such a video.
Mundus vult decipi -per Caleb Carr's story Killing Time

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 9th, 2005, 1:36 pm

I think the person least likely to do any books or videos is Steve Freeman, who is a rather secretive chap. :)
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » June 9th, 2005, 3:58 pm

Steve is a CPA and was a Financial Officer the Kinko's headquarters. He left that to form his own accounting firm.
Stay tooned.

Postby Guest » July 13th, 2005, 5:14 pm

Hi Pete,
Do you have a contact number for Steve Freeman?
Does he ever go to the Castle?
Thanks,
Roger

Return to “General”