Chop Cups

All beginners in magic should address their questions here.

Chop Cups

Postby Guest » December 25th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Hi All--

Does anyone know where I might find small golf balls that have been gimmicked to perform the Chop Cup with?

Thank you--

Jacky Kahan

Re: Chop Cups

Postby Jacky Kahan » December 26th, 2005, 1:40 am

check out Bob Little ....sorry don't have his adress ehere..

Jacky
www.magicbooks.be

George Olson

Postby George Olson » December 26th, 2005, 8:58 am

The other day, I noticed small golf balls on e-bay when I did a "cup ball" search. They come in various colors.

GO

Postby Guest » June 13th, 2006, 5:59 pm

I know your looking for golf balls (sorry can't help there), but for others who may like to know, Mike Roger's has a line of baseballs in different sizes for the cups and balls, and chop cup baseballs as well. I've seen them at Michael Ammar's webstore.

Mark Damon

http://www.ammarmagic.com/store/index.p ... 1888688158

Postby Guest » June 14th, 2006, 6:41 pm

I thought Stphane Bourgoin in Quebec might have some, with his custom Chop Cup line , but he only has tennis balls.

Postby Guest » July 14th, 2006, 3:56 pm

He also has pool balls. This can be messy.

Postby Guest » July 14th, 2006, 7:24 pm

If you are into a little "do-it-yourself" work, I have noticed hollow plastic golfballs in the toy sections of stores this summer, usually with a pair of golf clubs attached. Even the Dollar store has had them. Another source seems to be pet toys sections- they show up there frequently. You could drill a small hole, insert the (mmmm-mmmm I can't say it!) and then fill up the rest of the ball with modeling compound or play dough if you need a little weight to it.

Return to “General”