Video Clips of Magic Castle Palace Show

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.

Video Clips of Magic Castle Palace Show

Postby Guest » January 19th, 2006, 12:10 pm

I have posted some videos of my Palace Show at the Magic Castle on the new Scoundrels Photos web site, and these include my Mongolian Pop-Knot, Comedy Four Ring Routine, and Sucker Silk to Egg.

Love to hear your comments on the new character and costume.

I have posted several of my close-up routines from performances at the Magic Castle on the Scoundrels Forum site.

Scoundrels Photos

Pete Biro

Re: Video Clips of Magic Castle Palace Show

Postby Pete Biro » January 19th, 2006, 12:34 pm

WOWOWOWOWOW... who is that doing your stuff? :D And... where did you get all those files? Thanks, now it is a lot easier to steal your stuff :eek:
Stay tooned.

Postby Guest » January 19th, 2006, 12:53 pm

I'm not worried about theft, Pete. Everything is already published.

Besides, it would be kind of nice to find out that someone, somewhere, was actually making a living with these routines... ;)

David Alexander

Postby David Alexander » January 21st, 2006, 10:10 am

Last Christmas I watched Whit do his "Southern" act at a party in Bel Air. He was charming and even though the audience was small, he carried on to good effect.

The character works and he'll only have continued success with it. It is unlikely that anyone will be able to steal the character.

Nice work, Whit.

Steve Bryant
Favorite Magician: Ballantine

Postby Steve Bryant » January 21st, 2006, 11:52 am

Whit, just a fantastic site. I love the character and hadn't seen anything close to it since Bodine Jackson Balasco. I just sat down to do some work on the computer and suddenly it's an hour later and I've only sampled your stuff. And thanks for the awesome tapes of Billy!

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » January 21st, 2006, 11:59 am

Whit showed me a pre-production sample of "Replica Jack Chanin" shells for the shell game... they are AWESOME... stay tooned at the School for Scoundrels site for their release!
Stay tooned.

Robert Sixx

Postby Robert Sixx » January 22nd, 2006, 7:33 pm

Whit -- Great Character, Great Costume, Great Videos!

Thanks for sharing this, very enjoyable!

Robert Sixx

Postby Guest » January 26th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Great video clips Whit! You know that character just grows on ya. A real delight to watch and listen to. Until you posted the clips at Schools For Scoundrels I had only heard of this great character so I really really appreciate being able to see him in action at The Magic Castle.

Postby Guest » March 10th, 2007, 11:30 pm

hi Whit,
well, very much interested to watch those videos,which u posted in youtube. bt,unfortunately, i cant able to view, those. as i m using, PPC (I-mate).can u guide me, these will b the reason? or else,did we need any plugin or even another software/application to download and to read?

waiting to get viewed

shinu

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”