Blizzard EFX 2000

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.
Stefan Sprenger

Blizzard EFX 2000

Postby Stefan Sprenger » October 24th, 2002, 5:19 am

Hi can anybody give a review on that product!?

Cheers,

Stefan

Kendrix

Re: Blizzard EFX 2000

Postby Kendrix » October 24th, 2002, 12:08 pm

Stefan: I would love to know the same thing. I have seen the ads, but, I don't know of anyone who has purchased the effect.

Postby Guest » October 26th, 2002, 6:53 am

O.k. Which are you referring to?

I have both, the KJSnow Storm and Eskimo Snow Blower systems (think Copyfield "SNOW" routine.)If that's what you're referring to, touch base.

Kendrix

Postby Kendrix » October 26th, 2002, 7:26 am

Craig: I think Stefan is referring to the effect made by "Top secret Magic" in Ft. Myers, Fl. It is hard to describe it w/o giving away the secret. It is on page 16 of the Sept issue of "Magic" magazine. Yikes, am I allowed to mention this other "rag" on the Genii forum.

Stefan Sprenger

Postby Stefan Sprenger » October 27th, 2002, 1:59 am

Hi Kendrix,

yes that's the one i am talking about!

I do not care about the method, i just heard it will break fast and that would be a shame for that price!

Cheers from Germany,

Stefan

Bob

Postby Bob » November 9th, 2002, 11:56 am

Hi,

Here are some reviews I found posted on another list:

2331.4 in reply to 2331.2
I got the web site up! This man will not return calls. Abbott's bought two and can't sell them, The chat rooms are not talking nicely about the effect, Do yourself a favor and don't buy it. I got stuck with a 600.00 piece of junk!

2331.6 in reply to 2331.5
I purchased Kevin James SNOW ANIMATOR for 1500.00 and loved it! If you have ever seen Kevin perform, you would see a wonderful routine. He is able to stand up and walk forward while producing the snow. I have been working on a co2 unit for a while now and when I saw the trick for 600.00 I figured I'd give his a try. Needless to say, I am not even trying to build a CO2 unit anymore. I don't want to waste my time. I was finally able to access the site also. The unit pictured is not what you get. When I ordered the trick, It took him 6 weeks to ship it but he took my money in one day! When I called him, numerous times, I got no response. Finally he called me back saying that there was a problem with the "Animatromics". What a load of crap. Thats when I knew I was in trouble. The unit is twice the size as pictured on the site! I could hide a leaf blower easier than that! I'll research my purchases better in the future. But Kevin James' unit is worth every penny if you do large scale shows.

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”