Unlinking Ring

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.
Pete Biro

Unlinking Ring

Postby Pete Biro » May 20th, 2002, 8:01 am

At Stan Kramien's upcoming convention (June 1 weekend--be there) I will be debuting a SELF UNLINKING RING... one that has been kept under wraps for over 20 years (I won first place stage act at the SAM Convention with this as the base of the act)... if you can't make it to Portland for the event... watch www.stevensmagic.com for the opportunity to obtain this item. :)
Stay tooned.

fkaps1

Re: Unlinking Ring

Postby fkaps1 » May 23rd, 2002, 7:42 am

Pete was kind enough to send me one of them, pre-release. I saw Pete do this in his act at a convention in the early 70's and the memory stayed with me ever since. I mentioned it to Pete several months ago and asked if he was willing to part with it. Much to my chagrin, he has released it for sale to the magic populace in general. I hope no one buys it because it is FANTASTIC! What a great, practical piece of material for the working performer. Worth whatever he is charging for it. Now all I have to do is change my whole damned routine to fit it in. Thanks Pete.

Postby Guest » June 27th, 2002, 6:46 am

Pete, the unlinking ring sounds great - any idea when this is out or going to be advertised as I have been to Stevensmagic web site a few times and I haven't seen it on there yet. Is it a totally new idea or is it a variation on the old "safety pin" type of link and unlink.
;)

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » June 27th, 2002, 7:15 am

I have a few made up... email me and we can discuss, I have to rush off right now to work...

thanks
Stay tooned.

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”