Instant Babe

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.

Instant Babe

Postby Guest » July 3rd, 2007, 2:45 pm

I contacted this fellow Daniel Summers some weeks ago, inquiring about pricing on his "Instant Babe" illusion. (The only one on the website without a price.) I've heard nothing back...does anyone know if he's still selling them, and how much they go for?

Also any thoughts on the thing? I'm naive of what this would be called...a "utility base" perhaps? I'm looking for something that would allow me to do an appearance with a wide variety of themes/shows, and this seems like something flexible that could be built upon.

Re: Instant Babe

Postby Guest » July 10th, 2007, 6:47 pm

Hello Stuart,
I hope all is going well for you and I appreciate your interest in my Instant Babe Illusion.
My apologies Stuart however I have not received any correspondence from you via phone, mail or e-mail !! You can always contact Bill Smith at Magic Ventures . At any rate the price for Instant Babe is in fact listed on my site at www.danielsummers.com and I would be more than happy to discuss any questions you might have!!

Very Best Regards,
Daniel Summers
702-271-7277

Re: Instant Babe

Postby Guest » July 11th, 2007, 1:46 pm

Thank you Daniel, it was a new email, might have gone to your junk mail.

I've seen the price now, and have gotten in touch with Daniel, everything was very prompt and friendly, thanks, and glad everyone reads the Genii forum, lol.

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”