Cell Phone Magnet

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.

Cell Phone Magnet

Postby Guest » August 26th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know about my new product, The "Phoney" Magnet. It is a large horseshoe shaped, red and silver magnet. When a cell phone rings in the audience, simply pull out the phoney magnet, aim, and BAM, a cell phone attaches to the end. It's a funny way to get people to turn off their cell phones.

For more information, please check out my website at www.EricBussmagic.com and click on "buy stuff"

Thanks! Eric Buss
CEO - Magnet Industries

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Cell Phone Magnet

Postby Richard Kaufman » August 26th, 2005, 8:53 pm

I've got to endorse this item of Eric's--it gets a scream everytime someone uses it and I've already seen half a dozen people perform it in their acts (or as MCs) during the summer convention season.
It's really a must-have for ANY working performer.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » August 26th, 2005, 11:40 pm

Thanks for your kind words Richard!

Yah, I am glad to know magi are getting good use out of it!

Postby Guest » September 12th, 2005, 10:58 am

There is an ad for it in that "other" magazine for magicians... the September issue... but next time, I am advertising in Genii.

Oliver Corpuz

Postby Oliver Corpuz » September 14th, 2005, 12:37 pm

I just want to comment that the "Phoney" Magnet is really well made and works flawlessly. I ordered it from Eric from his web page and got really excellent customer service and fast shipping. Opening the package, I was very surprised to see how nicely made it is for the very reasonable price that he charges. Many magic props available today are expensive and usually of marginal quality. This prop is reasonably priced, well constructed, functions perfectly, and looks absolutely wonderful. The mobile phone looks like it is really on.

It is a funny and magical prop that serves an important purpose in preventing disruptions during a performance. It also really gets a great reaction. Thanks!

- Oliver

Postby Guest » September 19th, 2005, 10:53 am

Thanks Oliver!

Glad you like it!!! Have fun!

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”