Cogitations an exciting new Ezine

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Cogitations an exciting new Ezine

Postby Guest » January 18th, 2005, 7:14 am

Cogitations, Steve Youell's brand new Ezine is up and running at http://cogitations.net. This week is the second of its new life and I am very impressed with it, the authors of the articles it is carrying, and the content. In the short time it has been "on-line" the articles carried, several of which are available for downloads, show a knowledge and sophistication in card magic that is totally refreshing. The $20 subscription fee in my opinion has all ready proven its value in only the two editions published so far. If you are really interested in the best in card magic be sure you sign up and sign on soon, as your compeers will no doubt be doing the same. Of course I want to add the disclaimer that I of course have no financial interest in the Ezine except for paying the subscription fee and my no-financial interest is in learning to do a better job with my card magic from the sleights to the presentation. Don't miss it.

Bob

Re: Cogitations an exciting new Ezine

Postby Guest » January 19th, 2005, 6:19 pm

I agree with Bob on Cogitations. I had been waiting with anticipation prior to the ezine going "live" and so far I've been highly impressed.

With contributing names like Darwin Ortiz, Andrew Wimhurst, Ron Bauer, Steve Beam, Jon Armstrong and many others, you can't lose.

Just recently Steve published a routine in Cogitations from Paul Cummins titled "Punken Droker". I simply can't stop doing this effect!

If you're really into cards like I am, do yourself a favor and slap $20 down for Cogitations. It'll be the best $20 you ever spent.

Roberto

P.S.-Save some money aside for a Genii subscription too!

Return to “Close-Up Magic”