WatchMagic DVD

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

WatchMagic DVD

Postby Guest » January 11th, 2005, 5:28 am

Hi,
I recently released a DVD on card magic titled WatchMagic. The material taught on this DVD is straight out of my professional repertoire, and includes some of my most treasured routines. Each routine has been thoroughly audience tested over hundreds of live performances and proven to be incredibly powerful and commercial magic.

I'm releasing material that has served me incredibly well over the past years and that gets great reactions from my audiences. My goal is to spark creativity in other magicians and give them very well thought out and powerful routines. These have stood the test of time for me, and are truly my babies. I also want to insure that I am not violating anybody else's intellectual property.

A number of notable magicians helped with the research on the DVD, as well as were kind enough to give permission for me to teach their material. Chris Kenner, David Acer, and Denis Behr are a few of the people that personally gave me permission to include one of their items. Ken Krenzel helped tremendously with the research and crediting for the DVD, and was kind enough to spend an entire day at his home going through the material prior to production. Dan and Dave Buck provided some valuable background on the inspirations for the 2 false cuts taught on the DVD. I'd like to thank all of these people for their help and generosity.

The DVD has been submitted to Genii, MAGIC, and the Linking Ring for review. For a list of the contents, a trailer, and reviews, please visit:

WatchMagic DVD

Thanks,
Oz

Don

Re: WatchMagic DVD

Postby Don » January 11th, 2005, 7:06 pm

not to good.

Postby Guest » January 11th, 2005, 9:43 pm

WatchMagic!...I give...were is the Magic? I see some card tricks that have been around forever, but were is the magic? Well you do have a video out, maybe that's the magic. Good luck.

Don

Postby Don » January 11th, 2005, 10:14 pm

well said!

Postby Guest » January 16th, 2005, 8:06 am

"Were" is the spell checker? "Were" is Grammar 101? These critiques aren't "to" insightful.

Bill Duncan

Postby Bill Duncan » January 16th, 2005, 11:32 am

Two items really interest me:
Think Touch Turn Reborn A classic Marlo effect reengineered and revitalized.

Emerge Triumphant The way Triumph was meant to be.
Thank God someone finally fixed these two effects.

;)

Postby Guest » January 19th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Sorry Pete, pop quiz? Guess I failedd!?#@*

Don

Postby Don » January 19th, 2005, 8:37 pm

maybe the effects in the video just need a better performer. in my opinion he doesnt do a good job at making the effects look magical. i mean why does the deck go to new deck order in his triumph routine? he gives no logical reason for that to happen. his moves look like what they are, moves. in the hands of a good performer the effects might look a little more exciting which might get more sales for the dvd. i dont think any serious card guy would go for this dvd.

i wasnt going to get into it, but since a better review was implied by Paul Mills, there you have it.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”