Very Special Tables

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Very Special Tables

Postby Guest » December 13th, 2004, 3:02 pm

Recently I had heard that Tom Crecelius, www.medieval-magic.com not only did excellent magic but was a very fine craftsman and artist. He makes magic tables and needing a table I asked him what kind of tables he made. He has two styles of tables, one that you can decorate with your own banner and the other one where he will hand paint the magic you want to express on your table and in your act. I do Bazar Magic, story telling magic and I asked hime to paint my table in cool colors showing a wizard, a dragon, goblins and fairies playing under toad stools. The table he sent me after about thirty or forty days is in my opinion a piece of art work, a painting! Not only that but it folds completely up, has two shelves, and casters that lock and unlock. The table is very light weight and one you can easily carry. If you are interested in a wonderful very special table contact Tom Crecelius at www. medieval-magic.com. His e-mail is MEDIMAGIC@cs.com. I have very seldom been so happy with a magic purchase that I have made and I have been making purchases of magic for more than sixty years.

Bob

Return to “Close-Up Magic”