Thanks and a free trick!

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
AaronFisher

Thanks and a free trick!

Postby AaronFisher » February 15th, 2005, 8:19 pm

I got my final ballot for the Magic Castle awards yesterday, and I saw I was nominated for the lecture award. I want to thank all of you around the world for supporting my lecture and enjoying the magic. You all made me feel welcome and excited to share my magic with you. Because of your help, Ive been able to learn to teach my material.

To thank everyone who has supported my lecture, I want to give you a free trick. Ive used it to fool people for almost a year now, and I think youll like it as much as I do. Its easy to do and the effect is clear and direct.

Since not everybody can read the .doc format, Ive made Set Phasers to Kill!! into a PDF e-book. So no matter what type of computer you have, click on the link below for an instant free download!

www.aaronfishermagic.com/castle.htm

My friend Nathan Kranzo is in the close-up room at the castle this week and Im upstairs in the parlor. Nathan is fantastic. If youre anywhere near Los Angeles this week and you have a couple hours to spare, Nathans lecture on Sunday will be more than worth your time. I hope to see many of you there. Thanks for reading, and for all your encouragement in supporting me and my magic!

Best Regards,

Aaron Fisher
Card Magic and Beyond

http://www.aaronfishermagic.com

Pete McCabe

Re: Thanks and a free trick!

Postby Pete McCabe » February 16th, 2005, 7:57 am

Aaron:

The trick looks great, but what does "Set Phasers to Kill" have to do with the Beatles?

Magic Mike

Postby Magic Mike » February 16th, 2005, 8:58 am

Hi Aaron
Congrats on the nomination. I know you worked real hard to get there. I wish I was in CA this month to see you and Nate at the Castle. Have fun and tell him I said hi.
I'll be in Hollywood in April and hope we can hook up then.
I hope all you guys are planning to come back to Canada this summer for the Sorcerers Safari magic camp. It's going to be a good one this summer.
And again, congratulations on the nomination and thanks for the magic. See you 'round the playground.

George Olson

Postby George Olson » February 16th, 2005, 9:02 am

Aaron!

Thanks for the new trick and the "Education."

There are a lot of folks out there that thank you for your sharing and dedication to improving magic with your thinking.

GO

Jon Racherbaumer

Postby Jon Racherbaumer » February 16th, 2005, 9:17 am

It is a great joy to recognize talent (with the right attitude) and then see it gradually grow and evolve. I have an early video of a young, precocious A. Fisher, which revealed the nascent seeds. Better, I think that A.F. is still becoming, remaining on "verges"...

Congrats, my friend.
Nose it in...

JR

Postby Guest » February 16th, 2005, 9:34 am

Well deserved.

I'm sure ANYONE that's experienced your lecture will agree with me.

If you don't win, let me know who does... If someone is doing a better job than you, I want to see what they're offering!

Postby Guest » February 16th, 2005, 4:57 pm

Congratulations on your nomination, and thanks for a great lecture and a great book!
A rare treat to see one of the "big guys" in Tokyo.
(to the rest of you---Get over here! ...please?...)

Neil

dwmagic

Postby dwmagic » February 16th, 2005, 8:18 pm

Congratulations on the nod!
Thanks for teaching all of us some great magic. And the right thinking that goes behind it.
As Mr.Racherbaumer will sometimes say....
Onwards!
Damon

Return to “Close-Up Magic”