Set To Stun

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Set To Stun

Postby Guest » February 3rd, 2005, 9:35 am

Hi all

I'd like to briefly draw your attention to my new ebook that's been launched on the Underground Collective.

It's called "Set To Stun" and is a collection of 10 items, 9 with cards and 1 with coins. There's a full description and details on the site.

http://www.underground-collective.com

I am obviously somewhat biased towards the material so here's a couple of quotes from some discerning gentlemen...

"Some of the most canny card magic I've seen recently has come from the mind of Jack Parker, a fellow who understands how to construct an effective routine." - David Regal

"Jack Parker brings a fresh, clever and fooling approach to card magic. Study his material to add a special twist to your effects." - David Solomon

"Can Can Coin alone is worth the price of admission." - Tim Trono

There's also a demo video of "100% Confidence", one of the effects from the notes, at the same link above.

Thanks for your time

Jack

PS. If you have any questions just let me know.

Ben Bishop

Re: Set To Stun

Postby Ben Bishop » February 3rd, 2005, 9:59 pm

Great title!

mark

Postby mark » February 4th, 2005, 1:26 am

And an even greater book! I hate to brag on this one, but Jack deserves all the sales he can get on this one. He has the right mixture of effects, and they are well thought out. The Second Deal has kept him a secret for a while, but it looks like Jack will be breaking out with Set To Stun. What a fun book! Underpriced, too.

Steve Hook

Postby Steve Hook » February 4th, 2005, 9:38 pm

The link is HERE

Postby Guest » February 21st, 2005, 1:05 am

Hi

There have been some reviews now posted around the web, all very encouraging and favourable.

The latest just appeared on the Online Visions site:

Online Visions review

I'll let it speak for itself.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me such encouraging and positive feedback.

Cheers

Jack

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Postby Matthew Field » February 21st, 2005, 2:40 am

Jack Parker is a damn fine magician. I purchased "Set to Stun" and, while I haven't finished reading it, it contains some great effects and ideas.

Matt Field

Postby Guest » February 21st, 2005, 8:49 am

Thanks Matt! Glad you are enjoying them.

I have been extremely pleased with the feedback to the notes which has been very positive from not only the reviews posted around the web but also the purchasers.

Cheers

Jack

Return to “Close-Up Magic”