Coin Craftsmen

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.
Tim Trono

Coin Craftsmen

Postby Tim Trono » February 10th, 2004, 10:47 pm

Just wanted to pass on two new unbelievable sources for custom coin work some of the absolute finest work I have ever seen period: Jamie Schoolcraft out of California and Lance Delong out of Texas. Both of these guys have one thing in common: they are 100% perfectionists, unrelenting in quality and timeliness of their work, and thus push the envelope on the quality of their work. I saw some prior custom gaff coins by both of these guys and it was very very good but they just kept plugging away and I recently purchased a few pieces from each and was beyond happy. Every last detail is thought out and honed out to the nth degree. If you have an idea you want worked on they will take the idea beyond anything you expected. The quality of their work is stunning!

If you contact them you WONT be disappointed their work is of the finest quality, they are timely, their rates are very reasonable for such a high level of craftsmanship and perfection, they are reliable, and they will make coin gaffs beyond anything you envision. Jamie Schoolcraft can be contacted at: jschoolcraft@sbcglobal.net or at 661-273-7273. I know he has upgraded his shop to be state of the art, is working on a brochure and various printed materials, and should have a website finished up in the next 3 or 4 week. Jamie has even gone so far as to design a mobile coin gaff RV in which he can make many gaffed coins while you wait as he travels in this. Jamie is unrelenting on his quality. Lance Delong can be reached at LAN12@email.msn.com I first saw Lances work a few years back at FFFF since then hes put a great deal of time, money, and effort into a shop in which he is making some of the best coin gaffs I have seen. Again, a perfectionist, very reliable fast turn around time, honest, reliable, and super nice guy.

You wont be disappointed.

Brad Henderson

Re: Coin Craftsmen

Postby Brad Henderson » February 10th, 2004, 11:08 pm

I have seen Lance's work. I concur with Tim. Of the highest order.

Martin Kaplan

Postby Martin Kaplan » February 11th, 2004, 7:57 am

Jamie Schoolcraft's work is exceptionally fine, also. I have seen ample evidence of it at Dean's Shoppe.

-Marty

Paul Green

Postby Paul Green » March 11th, 2004, 10:35 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to relate how pleased I am with the service and quality of my dealings with Jamie Schoolcraft.

He performed some custom work for me and I paid for it! I am adding my name to his list of satisfied customers.

Regards,

Paul Green

Return to “Light From the Lamp”