Healed and Sealed Soda

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.
Tim Trono

Healed and Sealed Soda

Postby Tim Trono » July 16th, 2002, 8:23 am

I am proud to announce that Murphys Magic Supplies is distributing the original and only authorized version (note: Tim Ellis DID have Anders permission to include this in his lecture) of the restoring soda can as performed by David Blaine on his last special Anders Modens Healed and Sealed Soda. Lately, there have been numerous rip offs and lame attempts to justify the rip offs so I contacted Anders and suggested that he put out a booklet (other than electronic format) so that he could get the legitimate and wider acknowledgement for his creation. Anders put together a beautiful booklet on this amazing item. If you see this item done youd want it. It truly looks like magic. It will start appearing in most shops or contact your favorite dealer. I hope this will help wipe out some of the inferior rip offs and will bring a bow to Anders for his wonderful creation.

Tim Trono

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Re: Healed and Sealed Soda

Postby Matthew Field » July 16th, 2002, 10:57 am

Tim -- good work! Anders Moden is a clever guy and a nice one as well. His book on "Healed and Sealed" contains many nice touches to maximize the effectiveness of the presentation.

When I saw Tim Ellis perform this at Monday Night Magic I almost swallowed my tongue. Cheers to Tim Trono for making the real work on the trick available.

Now, Tim, try to get Anders' "Ebony & Ivory" -- another killer.

Matthew Field

Postby Guest » December 19th, 2002, 6:53 am

Just got the booklet yesterday. Brilliant.

Matt, could you describe the effect of "Ebony and Ivory?"

Tom Stone

Postby Tom Stone » December 19th, 2002, 7:07 am

Originally posted by Jackie H:
could you describe the effect of "Ebony and Ivory?"
A quicktime demo can be found here:
www.magi.nu/ebony/EbonyIvory.html

Tim Trono

Postby Tim Trono » December 19th, 2002, 7:12 am

Hi Matt. Thanks for the positive feedback on Healed and Sealed. Anders did a GREAT job with it - great production and great effect. I have already spoken to Anders quite some time ago about Ebony and Ivory. It is basically a linking rubber band routine with white and black bands. It is excellent and we hope to put it out. There are a few big logistical hurdles that I can't go into without giving it away on a public forum but if we can get through those well most likely be working with Anders on its release.

Happy holidays.

Tim Trono

Return to “Light From the Lamp”