Magicana 2007

Discuss the tricks and sleights which appear in Genii.
David Acer

Magicana 2007

Postby David Acer » December 4th, 2007, 2:05 pm

As the December issue spreads around the globe like bird flu (but with less vomiting), I wanted to take a moment to thank the generous innovators who contributed material to Magicana in 2007.

ANDREW BAROCH DAVID BERGLAS PETE BIRO NICK DANGELO PERSI DIACONIS SHIV DUGGAL BILL DUNCAN DANIEL GARCIA BRO. JOHN HAMMAN GUY HOLLINGWORTH MICHEL HUOT LUKE JERMAY ADAM KEISNER KOSTYA KIMLAT JARED KOPF KEN KRENZEL HARRY LORAYNE JOSH MANDEL MAX MAVEN GENE MAZE REED MCCLINTOCK RICK MERRILL DONALD ORBIT JACK PARKER PETER PIT JIM STEINMEYER TOTO DIAMOND JIM TYLER DR. JEREMY WEISS DAVID WIDENER R. PAUL WILSON TOSHIO YAMAUCHI

Some day its all going to make one hell of a book.
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Re: Magicana 2007

Postby Matthew Field » December 5th, 2007, 8:12 am

And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank David Acer for doing an absolutely superb job with one of the most difficult tasks in magic. Having to write up so many tricks each year, and on a monthly deadline, is a mind-numbing challenge. (Note to self: Resist urge to insert wise-crack about "mind-numbing" and "David" here.)

In addition to doing such a fine job describing the tricks, David often adds a humorous note, and these are wonderful.

So thank you, David, for all the magical joy you have brought to me and the other Genii readers.

Matt Field

Postby Guest » December 5th, 2007, 10:12 am

Hear hear, Mr. Field!

Bravo Mr. Acer, and thank you.

Postby Guest » December 29th, 2007, 9:33 pm

I wanted to, in turn, thank David and the staff at Genii for giving me (and the rest of the contributors) a chance to express ourselves through our creations.

Donny

David Acer

Postby David Acer » December 31st, 2007, 10:31 am

Everyone's kind words are much appreciated (even the ones with unflattering homonyms). And Donny, your trick is one of my favorites of the year, so it's I who thank YOU!
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer

Postby Guest » January 6th, 2008, 6:46 pm

Thank you, David!
Andy

Return to “Magicana”