The Conference will host:
- 20 different speakers, from all over Europe, revealing the results of their research on the history of magic and magicians of the past
- 3 different magic shows, from close-up to stage magic, with some of the best Italian and Spanish performers
- 2 dinners included in the registration
- Programme for partners
- Exclusive visit to the Cinema Museum to witness the transition between live magic and cinema
- Antiquarian Magic Dealers
- Magic Museum
- ... and more!
This year, we will honour two of the greatest mystery performers from Italy, stars of magic known all over the world: Arturo Brachetti and Silvan will be our guests of honour, sharing with the attendees their lifetime experience in creating magic and being super-stars of light entertainment.
The event will be held at the new headquarters of the Circolo Amici della Magia di Torino, a purpose-built venue with its own theatre, large rooms for dealers, bar and (as it is Summer...) air conditioning.
Registration price is still only €250 (about $280) and places are limited: more than half have already been filled.
You can get more information on http://emhc2017.com and please check out the old newsletters (seven, so far) and register for the next two, as they contain plenty more information.
If you are interested in the history of magic, you should not miss this event!
Hope to see you in Torino, Italy!