Thin Air at The National Theater

Discuss the latest feature articles in Genii.

Thin Air at The National Theater

Postby Guest » October 4th, 2002, 4:59 am

Our good Forum friends Mark Phillips and Karen Beriss are playing their "Thin Air" show at Washington D.C.'s National Theater October 7th. Congratulations guys - and break a wand! Go see them! Todays (Oct. 4) Magic Times has a blurb about the show that links to the National Theater website with even more info. --Asrah

mike cookman

Re: Thin Air at The National Theater

Postby mike cookman » October 4th, 2002, 11:15 am

When are they coming to Chicago?

Michael Edwards

Postby Michael Edwards » October 6th, 2002, 5:21 pm

Actually, Mike, they just got back!!! They're here in DC Monday, open for Leon Redbone in Annapolis later in the week, and then off to China and then Paris.

mike cookman

Postby mike cookman » October 6th, 2002, 7:10 pm

They just got back?! WAAAAAH! I missed them. I've got to stay more in touch. Thanks, Michael.

Postby Guest » October 8th, 2002, 7:05 am

Hey Mike,

Sorry we missed you. We were only in Chicago for an evening. Plus, we both had some sort of flu thing, so we would have been lousy company. Hope things are going well for you in the windy city and we'll try to hook up next time we're out that way. Let us know if you're back in the DC area.

mike cookman

Postby mike cookman » October 8th, 2002, 7:12 am

Thanks for filling me in, Karen. I hope you and Mark are feeling better. You were here the same days as Aldo Colunbini lecture, which was fun. Windy City is a fun place. See ya. :)

Michael Edwards

Postby Michael Edwards » October 8th, 2002, 8:55 am

For those of you who missed Thin Air at the National Theater last evening, you can catch them next Wednesday and Thursday opening for Leon Redbone at the Ramhead Tavern in Annapolis. I believe showtime is 8:30 each night.

mike cookman

Postby mike cookman » October 8th, 2002, 8:09 pm

Don't get me wrong, Karen. Even though Columbini was in town, I'd still go out of my way to see you and Mark.

Postby Guest » October 9th, 2002, 8:01 am

Thanks Mike! Next time we're in Chicago...

Just a quick note - We are opening for Leon Redbone this Wednesday and Thursday (Oct 9 & 10) at The Ram's Head in Annapolis. Hope to see folks there. Leon gives a GREAT show! :D

Return to “Feature Articles”