Mac King's magic in a minute

Discuss the latest feature articles in Genii.

Mac King's magic in a minute

Postby Guest » November 17th, 2006, 7:24 am

I am from Singapore and i am wondering where can i get Mac king's magic in a minute from any web sites?

Re: Mac King's magic in a minute

Postby Guest » November 17th, 2006, 7:59 am

Try Mac's web page:

http://www.mackingshow.com/

opie

Postby Guest » November 17th, 2006, 8:13 am

i have check the website, they only sold in Toys R US. I wonder any shop carry it online...

Postby Guest » November 17th, 2006, 10:55 am

Mac has told me that the items will be on sale at this website sometime in December. http://www.magicinaminute.com/ Hang in there.
Christopher

Postby Guest » November 17th, 2006, 11:47 am

Just to be the first to worship these magic kits is amazing to me, because these "Magic in a Minute" kit's are quite possibly the best magic toy I've ever seen. I've gotten the Crazy Crate-o-Mystery (Mirror box), Cereal and Milk (Rice Bowls), and the ESP Cell Phone (Weird, hehe) and these are awesome. The Box-O-Mystery is well made, a definate fooler, and is up for display in my house. The cereal bowls are a great update for a classic trick (For KIDS!), and the cell phone is, as Kaufman put it in the Mag, the gem of the series. I WILL be using this at my resturant, and have been fooling EVERYONE with it for the last week. A couple laymen even think I'm really friends with Penn Jillette because of the trick! I urge everyone to go pick these up, and wish with the glowing review I just wrote I got part of the proceeds. Have fun guys!

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2006, 10:48 am

Unfortunately, these line seems to be suffering from bad distribution. I can't find them at the online store for Toys R Us, and the local store only has the card deck. Anyone find a reliable online source for these?

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » November 20th, 2006, 1:28 pm

No online source found until Mac gets his store up and running on his website.
You might check with smaller (mom and pop) toy stores in your city. That's where I found my set!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » November 20th, 2006, 1:57 pm

www.Magicinaminute.com is UP! And awesome from what I've seen! Check it out!

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » November 20th, 2006, 2:41 pm

Uh, someone already posted that link in this thread.

Postby Guest » November 24th, 2006, 12:08 am

The tricks themselves are excellent, however I would have packaged them a little differently. They look more like toys than magic tricks and the packaging is slightly confusing. It doesn't boldly state that they are MAGIC TRICKS in the way I personally feel it should.

Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando, Florida

Postby Guest » November 26th, 2006, 4:31 pm

But they *are* toys. See Mac's site, you have to click on the "toys" link to see them.

Postby Guest » December 26th, 2006, 8:40 pm

"Unfortunately, these line seems to be suffering from bad distribution. I can't find them at the online store for Toys R Us, and the local store only has the card deck. Anyone find a reliable online source for these?"

Gordon, I was told the midwest warehouse for TRUs is located in Joliet. You may try their store there as I did and maybe you'll find all of them. That's where I finally went after making a few calls and talking to managers. Good luck.

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » December 26th, 2006, 8:41 pm

You can now buy these directly from Mac King via the website: www.mackingshop.com

Postby Guest » July 23rd, 2007, 9:20 pm

My younger relatives love these toys. They have been asking me to get them that mirror box thing.

Steve Bryant
Favorite Magician: Ballantine

Postby Steve Bryant » July 24th, 2007, 4:05 am

Do yourself a favor and get Mac's (and Peter Studebaker's) new The Scorpion Moth. In the vein of The Web, this should scare the heck out of specs. Mine arrived yesterday from Hank Lee.

Postby Guest » July 24th, 2007, 7:18 am

Also available at H & R. We like putting them in DVD cases, as well as books. Lots o' fun!

Postby Guest » July 24th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Available at the local Toys R Us also.

Return to “Feature Articles”