DERREN BROWN BOOKS : AUCTION ENDING

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
M Sidney Beckman

DERREN BROWN BOOKS : AUCTION ENDING

Postby M Sidney Beckman » January 25th, 2013, 10:48 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PURE-EFFECT-and ... d=ViewItem

3rd Edition Pure Effect dust cover has a couple of nearly imperceptible creases, and 2nd Edition Absolute Magic inner binding has been slightly pressed down in a couple of places, (which means the book lays open flat in these locations).

These books will be sold and shipped together in a small flat rate box via USPS Priority Mail; and I will insure them for the amount of your purchase price.

International purchases may require a higher shipping fee than I have quoted in the handling charge.

Thanks,

M. Sidney Beckman
9818 Arbor Oaks Lane, Unit 304
Boca Raton, FL 33428

M Sidney Beckman

Re: DERREN BROWN BOOKS : AUCTION ENDING

Postby M Sidney Beckman » January 25th, 2013, 3:11 pm

ALSO: as an added bonus: if the winning bidder reaches 750.00; I will include my Norm Neilson Cane to Table, (which is in good condition and is functionally sound). This retails for 495.00, http://www.prestomagicstudio.com/produc ... ts_id=8280

So given the demand for Derren Brown's books, this is a nice, albeit totally unrelated bonus, for anyone who pumps the bidding up past 750.00 and wins the auction!

M Sidney Beckman

Re: DERREN BROWN BOOKS : AUCTION ENDING

Postby M Sidney Beckman » January 26th, 2013, 9:46 am

Just posted a listing on this forum for the Cane to Table separate from offering it as an added bonus ... The Derren Brown books auction ends in a couple of hours. And if the winning bid exceeds 750.00; I will still send the Cane to Table with the books to the winning bidder. But if not; then I will continue to offer the Cane to Table as a separate sale; priced at 300.00, (and the purchaser pays shipping and handling).

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”