WTB Yellow Back Bicycle Deck With Regular Faces

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Martin Kaplan

WTB Yellow Back Bicycle Deck With Regular Faces

Postby Martin Kaplan » January 11th, 2013, 11:13 am

I am looking to purchase a yellow back Bicycle Rider Deck with the usual, normal faces. I am not looking for the reverse printed yellow deck. Shipment is to Spain. Please contact me at martinkaplan@ono.com. Thank you!

Smurf

Re: WTB Yellow Back Bicycle Deck With Regular Faces

Postby Smurf » January 11th, 2013, 12:13 pm

These are very rare right now. I suppose Bicycle may reprint them. They have done that with some other colors but I haven't seen a reprint of the yellow. Expect to pay $30 USD for a deck + shipping. However, you may be able to find a deal somewhere if you are patient.

There is one seller on Ebay who has one listed. Though the seller is in Taiwan, shipping isn't that bad - only $4.95 to the Spain. The deck is $31.95 though. I have purchased once from that seller and everything went well and they sell so much I wouldn't be too concerned.

Paul Green

Postby Paul Green » January 12th, 2013, 1:25 am

Hi Marty,

Check with Martin Grams at http://www.martinismagic.com/

He might have access to the needed cards, and he is a very nice guy!

Enjoy the Search!

Paul

MartinKaplan

Postby MartinKaplan » January 12th, 2013, 11:12 am

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check both sources although the ebay price is more than I care to pay at this particular moment in time.

-Marty

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”