For Ventriloquists and Variety Artists....

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tom Ladshaw

For Ventriloquists and Variety Artists....

Postby Tom Ladshaw » December 11th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Hi Folks.... my December "Gottle O' Geer Newsletter" posts tomorrow night, Wednesday, December 12th. If you're not already signed up for this free ventriloquism and variety entertainment related monthly e-mail newsletter, I'd love to have you as a subscriber!

This issue features THREE great subscriber-only specials, a feature article on accepting applause graciously, two guest articles (one on throat care), a bit of a rant about those graphic banners variety entertainers use on stage, the latest vent-related news and LOTS more! It's the LARGEST issue to date!

==================

Issues of the free "Gottle O' Geer Newsletter" come out monthly and contain tips, ideas, jokes, always a special deal or three on GOG website items, etc.

Even if you've ordered from the website in the past, unless you specifically signed up for the newsletter, you will not get it! You must *subscribe* to get the free newsletter. Your information is never sold or shared and you may easily unsubscribe at any time (though why would you want to?!).

If you'd like to subscribe (did I mention it's free?), please go to www.GottleOGeer.com and look at the lower right side of the opening page...you'll see a "Join Our Mailing List" section. Click on the "Join Now" button and simply enter your name and e-mail address. It's as easy as 1-2-3!

Thanks for taking a look!

Tom Ladshaw
Gottle O' Geer Productions
Covington, KY

P.S. - I could be mistaken, but I believe this newsletter thingy is...dare I say it?.... FREE!

Return to “Buzz”