Owen's Gossamer Flight and Losander Deluxe Table

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Stuart Hooper

Owen's Gossamer Flight and Losander Deluxe Table

Postby Stuart Hooper » July 10th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Back in Panama, getting more used to e-commerce, ready to off larger pieces of the collection:

Owen's Gossamer Flight illusion in excellent condition packed into original ATA case. Paid nearly seven thousand dollars back in '09, it was used in theater shows that year and has been carefully stored since. First illusion performed in Panama's National Theater since Fu Manchu came through, to my knowledge. Photos available upon request....$4,500 + shipping.

Also have a Losander Deluxe Floating Table, the model that used to cost two grand, without the special box that now comes standard. Table top has cosmetic damage that is hidden by the cloth. Table feet have been broken and glued. Photos available upon request....$950 + shipping

My home address is:

Apartamento 2C, Casa Malecon, Cinta Costera
San Felipe, Panama, R.P.
Phone number: (dialing from US) is 011-507-6-511-0767
Email: stuart@asombro.net

Starting on the 20th I'll be shooting in California for a month and can be reached at this address and phone number:

320 Mountain View
San Rafael, CA
922-855-8051

Stuart Hooper

Re: Owen's Gossamer Flight and Losander Deluxe Table

Postby Stuart Hooper » July 11th, 2012, 10:28 pm

Also:

Owen's Stylized Card Sword unused in box $850 + shipping.

Stuart Hooper

Postby Stuart Hooper » November 28th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Bump. Thought the Gossamer was sold, now back on the block. All the rest still for sale.

Stuart Hooper

Postby Stuart Hooper » April 10th, 2013, 4:51 pm

Gossamer Flight reduced to $3,000 + shipping from Panama, capped at $500 maximum wherever you are in the world. (If for some bizarre reason it's more, I'll pay.) This thing is from the factory, only used a few times, in good shape. Have had a few offers and back and forths and then just folks vanishing when it's time to proceed.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”