Magibook.org

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
John Midgley
Favorite Magician: Favorite Performer: Tom Mullica. Biggest inspiration: Antony Gerard

Magibook.org

Postby John Midgley » November 13th, 2012, 4:36 pm

I did want to share with you all of a social networking site for magicians. We have a public domain library that is being created. We also have a credit system in place, so that the more users engage with each other and the site, the more credits one accumulates. This month we are handing away one of my four midgley/magician ambigram decks as a prize. Also have been creating content that individuals will be able to purchase with their credits.

I did post about this in the collector's section a few weeks ago, but thought this was probably the most appropriate place to put it. Plus, there is a bunch of new things in the works.

Hope to see you at
www.magibook.org

mrgoat

Re: Magibook.org

Postby mrgoat » November 13th, 2012, 4:39 pm

You can buy an ad from RK for a very reasonable amount.

John Midgley
Favorite Magician: Favorite Performer: Tom Mullica. Biggest inspiration: Antony Gerard

Re: Magibook.org

Postby John Midgley » November 13th, 2012, 4:43 pm

That is an excellent point. I have looked into it, but given that currently I'm not gaining any financial support from this (in fact getting drained of fiances), it isn't wise (yet) for me to begin advertising. But hopefully, as it builds and I'm not doing everything by myself, then it would be a wiser investment.

Thank you for the heads up Mr. Goat!
-John

Return to “Link Watch”