Big List of Magic for Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Kurt Lee Flickner

Big List of Magic for Sale

Postby Kurt Lee Flickner » September 20th, 2012, 7:50 pm

Bigger Bigger Wands plus inflatable Biggest Wand $300
(postage paid in 48 states, if outside of 48 states see message at bottom of post below)
by Creative Magic, no longer mfrd, Biggest wand does not include cover, you don't really need one.
Brand NEw never used
. ***************
Abbotts Super X Suspension $380
(postage paid in 48 states, if outside of 48 states see message at bottom of post below)
Brand New never used, but moved a few times, sells new for $750 at Abbotts, holds 165 lbs
Super X
Super X photo 2
. **********************************
Rice's Silk King Studios Mismade Flag $90
MINT condition
Rices Stage Mis-made Flag, complete with 2-16" x 24" flags,
3-18" Spectrum solid silks no instructions
Mismade Flag
. ****************************
Rices Silk King Studios Blendo 36 inch $125
Blendo excellent condition, you will have to supply 2 of the 18" silks, includes the one 18"silk that is attatched
Blendo .
. **************************
Rices Silk King Studios Target Silk VG $40.00
36 inch target silk slight discoloration Target Silk VG
Rices Silk King Studios Target Silk Excellent
ON HOLD
Target Silk exc
Rices Silk King Rabbit in Hat Silk $55.00
36 inch Rice Rabbit in Hat Silk, Excellent Condition [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8003646022/in/photostream/
]Rabbit in Hat Silk[/url]
. ******************************
Jet Set with 6 foot Rice Dragon Silk $175.00
silk tattered around top edge where straps were sewn to hang on Jet Set, could be re-done, and it will last for a long time. Jet set (which is no longer made by Tannens, their version is different than Abbotts) opens up to 6 foot by 6 foot
Jet set w 6 foot silk
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8003641539/in/photostream/
]Jet Set with 6 foot Rice silk[/url]

Jet Set with Rice 6 foot Dragon Silk
. ************************************************
Keister Table NOW $425.00
Keisters Table, I bought this a few months ago, just to get idea of how to make one, I paid $500
photo1 [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8003643684/in/photostream/
]Keister Table 1[/url]
Cover the outside with your own fabric or paint it the color of your choice.
Second photo shows it on my card table, you will have to supply your own card table, or stand.
photo2 Keister Table 2

Third photo shows it opened up part way
photo3 Keister Table 3

fourth and fifth photo shows it with the back piece popped up, this just hinges up, and again customize your own banners, these were just staples onto the wood frames
photo4 Keister Table 4
photo5 Keister Table 5

sixth photo shows one of the two spring action sticks that will pop up when you want them to, you can hook fish line to trip the levers or you can just reach in and pull the lever
photo6 [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8003641727/in/photostream/
]Keister Table 6[/url]
seventh picture for purposes of this picture I scotch taped pieces of white paper so you can see it. Make your own banners and flags.
photo7 [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8003643424/in/photostream/
]Keister Table 7[/url]
Final picture shows the whole set-up, it spreads 6 feet wide, height depends on how tall your card table is.
Keister Table 8
. ********************************
Visible Vampire $60.00
Effect: A tall wooden tube (coffin) is displayed. It is painted gloss black and decorated with skulls. A golden wood spike and a red wooden block complete the set.
The block represents Count Dracula and is dropped into the 'coffin', ...
then impaled with the spike. The problem is, this only works in the movies. When the coffin is inverted, the block (Dracula) VISIBLY escapes, penetrating the solid wooden stake!
Block and stake may be examined. A great bizarre magic effect, suitable for that unusual element in any show.
condition, works well, a little touch up black paint would be nice, with instructions.
11 inches tall, block is 3 inches square
Visible Vampire
.. ****************************
Run Dragon Run by Hampton Ridge $200
Mfrd by Hampton Ridge, No longer made.
measures 21 x 13 inches. pivoting feet, so it can stand on it's own.
Condition: Mint with the instructions
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8003618901/in/photostream/
]Run Dragon Run[/url]
Mirror Box for Livestock production $60
dimensions of box are width 12" depth 9.75" & height 9"
there were no instructions with this when I acquired it, but I will include a copy of MAK magic instructions
condition ; excellent
Mirror Box 1
Mirror Box 2
. *******************************
Goofus Plant by Marshall $320.00
Beautiful condition, when I acquired this it did not come with the watering can, I was able to obtain the watering can and snakes on Ebay. It does not have instructions, but I can include a set of instructions from a Supreme Goofus Plant.
The watering can part that is holding the snakes, is just bolted on the inside of the Watering Can, so if you would prefer to move the mechanism to another watering can, it appears to be an easy thing to do, with just the use of a drill.
A couple things you will notice when looking at the picture of the plant stalk -pre bloomed, the sleeve is black velvet, with the thin green stalk mounted on it, so if you were to be performing it in front of a black backdrop, it would be really, cool.
The unbloomed stalk measures 30 inches tall, that includes the pot. The pot is weighted so it will not topple over, the stalk screws into the pot, with a very thick thread, unlike the Abbotts or Supreme who used a thin screw, so the Marshall one is far more durable. The bloomed plant measures 25"tall with pot, and at its greatest width is 20" wide.
The watering can, I would not describe as mint, but there is nothing wrong with it, no dents or scratches, so let's just call it very good condition
The Goofus plant is absolutely beautiful and would be described as near MINT!
Goofus Plant 1
Goofus Plant 2
Goofus Plant 2
Houdini Escapes $100
A 12.5 inch v 7.5 inch plaque shows a muscular young Houdini. The back of the card is in a psychedelic design and most effective.
Houdini is placed into a large hard plastic prison cell with bars at the front and back. This hard plastic cage is gray and with turn button feet. "The cell of course is inside a prison" the performer explains. There is another silk screened plaque 14.75 x 10 inches that says "prison", and it is placed in front of the cell.
Houdini is placed into the prison cell with bars at the front and back, the performer shows the prison cell, front and back, and the audience can clearly see Houdini is behind the bars from front and back. "Houdini is going to attempt his fantastic escape, from the cell", performer announces. But when the performer removes the prison plaque, Houdini has not escaped! So the prison card is placed on a nearby table on a wire stand, visible to everyone.
Performer then explains how Houdini also claimed to be able to walk thru a brick wall. Another 14.75 x 10 inch plaque depicting a brick wall is placed in front of the jail cell, and when the performer lifts the brick wall away, holding the brick wall rather suspiciously, the jail cell is seen empty!
Of course the kids start yelling that the performer is holding Houdini behind the brick wall, after all, the performer is holding the card rather suspiciously. After the usual byplay, the performer turns the brick wall around and there is no Houdini, but the words printed on the back of the plaque are "Houdini Has Escaped!"
"Well, where is Houdini?" the performer asks, as he picks up the prison plaque, the kids can see Houdini peeking over the top, and they yell, "there is Houdini". Of course when the performer looks at the prison plaque, he is not seen. So the usual "look, don't see" by play happens. Eventually the performer does see the Houdini plaque, and pull him away from the prison plaque, for the applause, and as that happens, performer turns the prison plaque around and it is printed with the words "Three Cheers for Houdini"
This trick when it was sold did not include a wire stand, but I will include a foldable wire stand for it. As with most of Edwin's creations you get some silk screened cardboard plaques, but this one also includes the hard plastic, very well built jail cell. Everything packs flat, yet very visual from the stage!
Brand New condition - never used. with instructions
Houdini Escapes 1
Houdini Escapes 2
. ********************
Gift Surprise by Supreme $125.00
Mfrd By Supreme Magic - No Longer Manufactured
The Supreme Magic Company of England was well known for producing some the the best magic effects. This Surprise Box is one of their best.

The Magician comes on with a mammoth greeting card made in hard wood, (15 x 11), it bears the words Happy Times so it can be used for any special occasion. In its closed position the card is less than one inch thick.
When the card is opened there sits a rather large gift box some 11 x 7.5 x 5.5.
Later on during the show the gift box is opened and anything that will fit inside can be produced including livestock.
Come complete with Edwin's Surprise Box EXTRA and Supreme's instructions.
Great for any Kids show or collector of Supreme Magic props.
Condition - Good Condition, a nick here and there
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8003615849/in/photostream/
]Gift Surprise[/url]
. *******************
Jack Hughes Coin Ladder $450.00
no original instructions, however includes photocopy of instructions from Hughes Volume 1, which is very complete.
Condition Very nice for such an old prop.
Coin Ladder
Greater Magic (Kaufman edition) excellent condition, with dust jacket, also in excellent condition $225
Roth Coin Magic with slipcase 1st edition, excellent condition $55
Bobo's Coin Magic Very Good condition, with dust jacket $20
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8003642197/in/photostream/
]Greater Magic, Expert Coin Magic, Bobo's Coin Magic BOOKS[/url] postage paid in 48 states,
If outside of US 48 states, postage to be calculated with credit for what I would have paid if you were in CONUS
Kurt Flickner
923 Grays Peak DR
Superior, CO 80027
720-304-2570
Magicalpro@aol.com
Kurt Lee Flickner
www.MagicEstateSale.com

Kurt Lee Flickner

FS Greater Magic, Albo book, Chop Cup Book, and a Beautiful Majart Table, & Victory Cubes

Postby Kurt Lee Flickner » October 1st, 2012, 6:42 pm

Victory Cubes by Creative Magic, No longer available $195 shipped in CONUS
If outside 48 states, postage to be calculated, and I will pay first $20 of postage.
Dice versions- I have several sets available
http://creativemagic.net/stage/victorycubes.htm
Collectors Weekend with David Copperfield $35 shipped in CONUS, if outside 48 states, shipping charges to be calculated
a collectors Program, printed on high quality gloss pages. about 50 pages, they are not numbered so it's an estimate. Somehow I ended up with 2 copies, so I am selling one, it is Mint condition!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8045079486/in/photostream
Chop Cup Book $100 shipped in CONUS, if outside 48 states, shipping charges to be calculated
A highly sought after book, usually sells for 135-150. Without a doubt the most comprehensive work done on the chop cup. Mint condition, very tight binding, the flash in tthe camera makes it look like the front of the cover lettering is faded, but not so, it is in beautiful condition!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8045079644/in/photostream/
Albo Vol 4 Further Classic Magic with Apparatus $125 shipped in CONUS, if outside 48 states, shipping charges to be calculated
The book's binding is weak, all the pages are still intact, but in no way is this a collectors book, but maybe you have been curious as to what the Albo books are like, here is your chance to get it for a third of what they usually sell for
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8045079708/ .

Accounting and Taxes for Magicians $15 shipped in CONUS, if outside 48 states, shipping charges to be calculated
Book is in excellent condition, even though this is a 1995 edition, the principles of how to and where to make deductions for magicians still applies, it has not changed
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8045072905/in/photostream/
Greater Magic Kaufman edition 1994 near mint condition, don't even think it has ever been read. $225 shipped CONUS, outside 48 states, shipping charges to be calculated
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8044411243/
Majart Rabbit in Hat Table $295. shipped in CONUS
if outside 48 states, postage to be calculated, and I will pay the first $35 of postage charges.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8044411019/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63795137@N04/8044411153/in/photostream/
This table is gorgeous, the photo does not do it justice. The colors are RICH, it just doesn't show off in the photo. This table was hand painted by Majart, sometime back in the 80's or 90's. He made a limited number of tables, in different designs, I have seen a few others, and no 2 were alike, I own couple of his dragon design tables and will not part with those.

Table is in excellent condition, I have had it boxed up for the past 10 years or so, and it does not appear to have ever been used, before I bought it. Very well made, much better quality construction and materials than the Homer Hudson tables.

Couple weeks ago I sold here online a beautiful Card Dragon made by Majart, it sold for $500 in just a few minutes after posting it. Don't miss out on this opportunity to grab this rare piece.

Table total weight 10 pounds, measures 31 inches high, table top is 18x15 inches

Kurt Flickner
923 Grays Peak DR
Superior, CO 80027
720-304-2570
Kurt Lee Flickner

www.MagicEstateSale.com

Kurt Lee Flickner

Re: FS Greater Magic, Albo book, Chop Cup Book, and a Beautiful Majart Table, & Victory Cubes

Postby Kurt Lee Flickner » October 2nd, 2012, 8:37 am

Chop Cup Book SOLD
Collectors Weekend with Copperfield SOLD
Accounting for Magicians SOLD
Kurt Lee Flickner

www.MagicEstateSale.com

Kurt Lee Flickner

Re: Big List of Magic for Sale

Postby Kurt Lee Flickner » October 17th, 2012, 6:37 pm

Bigger Wands SOLD
Super X SOLD
Goofus Plant SOLD
Visible Vampire SOLD
Keister Table SOLD
Rices Silk King Studios Target Silk Excellent SOLD
Kurt Lee Flickner

www.MagicEstateSale.com

Kurt Lee Flickner

Re: Big List of Magic for Sale

Postby Kurt Lee Flickner » October 23rd, 2012, 9:50 am

Greater Magic SOLD
Kurt Lee Flickner

www.MagicEstateSale.com

Kurt Lee Flickner

Re: FS Greater Magic, Albo book, Chop Cup Book, and a Beautiful Majart Table, & Victory Cubes

Postby Kurt Lee Flickner » October 23rd, 2012, 9:51 am

Greater Magic SOLD

Majart Rabbit Table reduced to $265.00
Kurt Lee Flickner

www.MagicEstateSale.com

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”